The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

looking for your opinion please

dezo0013

Hello the fixers,
Please I am a beginner and I would like your opinion and your recommendations concerning a problem that makes me lose my budget and a lot of time ,
the problem is that i have tested multiple CPVs compaign based on several affiliate network (top offers recommended by my AMs) and i have received thousands of impressions and hundreds of clicks without having any conversion, not even one!
these campaigns are launched on a single source traffic,
the only conclusion I have now is that my traffic source is not adequate to the type of offers I have tested (sweeptakes, survey, biz opp), or are there other aspects that I haven't paid attention?
what do you think ? your opinions and recommendations please,
thank you very much

Attachments

• sketch-1535806008577.png
    sketch-1535806008577.png
    283.9 KB · Views: 25
I like to send traffic into websites that I have Google-Analytics on and study the referral journey on the site. Every White Label that I have done so far has had poor customer affinity -- the customer thinks the offer sucks.

First I try direct (a few 1000 maybe) look for any patterned then used landing pages to filter out the pops to just the parties interested enough to click. I have a hi-security *gauntlet* to filter out any non human traffic and any tor traffic now -- so the traffic is scrubbed >>>and if representative as a sample.

After 15K or so real user sessions I draw my conclusion of just what the problem is.

You are at a disadvantage if you are using an offer where you get no independent data on the referred user's activities ... 3 blind mice ...

I like to send traffic into websites that I have Google-Analytics on and study the referral journey on the site. Every White Label that I have done so far has had poor customer affinity -- the customer thinks the offer sucks.

First I try direct (a few 1000 maybe) look for any patterned then used landing pages to filter out the pops to just the parties interested enough to click. I have a hi-security *gauntlet* to filter out any non human traffic and any tor traffic now -- so the traffic is scrubbed >>>and if representative as a sample.

After 15K or so real user sessions I draw my conclusion of just what the problem is.

You are at a disadvantage if you are using an offer where you get no independent data on the referred user's activities ... 3 blind mice ...

thanks for your reply, please you can simplify me as I am a beginner and what should I do in my case

Hello the fixers,
Please I am a beginner and I would like your opinion and your recommendations concerning a problem that makes me lose my budget and a lot of time ,
the problem is that i have tested multiple CPVs compaign based on several affiliate network (top offers recommended by my AMs) and i have received thousands of impressions and hundreds of clicks without having any conversion, not even one!
these campaigns are launched on a single source traffic,
the only conclusion I have now is that my traffic source is not adequate to the type of offers I have tested (sweeptakes, survey, biz opp), or are there other aspects that I haven't paid attention?
what do you think ? your opinions and recommendations please,
thank you very much
it's look like you spent lot of money without a single conversion

EPC = earning per click. Make your best determination by what you make (earn) on the same sort (or comparable) traffic on each offer. Expect to lose some money testing this way because it is best guess reasoning.

Look at the dollars (euros (money)) not the percentages ;)

Are you kidding me, that's lot of traffic with no conversion at all ?.
please watch my tutorial from here.
i know this will help you a lot.

EPC = earning per click. Make your best determination by what you make (earn) on the same sort (or comparable) traffic on each offer. Expect to lose some money testing this way because it is best guess reasoning.

Look at the dollars (euros (money)) not the percentages ;)

of course I'm looking for the dollars, but I'm stuck now, I haven't gotten conversion yet, I don't know where is the problem..
hope someone provides me with a answer please

Wow! That's a lot of money you have spent without a single conversion. May we know which traffic source were you using?

I would recommend using a spy tool like Adplexity. Use proven affiliate networks like ClickDealer, Mobidea, etc. and get their top converting offers. And use proven traffic sources like PropellerAds, PopAds, ZeroPark. Spend up to $100 and see how the ROI, if greater than -50% then re-evaluate. Don't spend a thousand dollar testing a single traffic source or offer without getting a single conversion.

meaning.jpg

• Take 1/3 of your money and spend it on advertising
  • Take 1/3 of your money and get some of the tools for a month (some have free trials or discounts for Affiliatefix members.)
  • Use the last 1/3 of your money for your business expenses; hosting, templates and so on.
When I say your money; I mean what you have set aside for your business capital -- not the money you need to eat ...

i underunders, thank you for replying bro

meaning.jpg

• Take 1/3 of your money and spend it on advertising
  • Take 1/3 of your money and get some of the tools for a month (some have free trials or discounts for Affiliatefix members.)
  • Use the last 1/3 of your money for your business expenses; hosting, templates and so on.
When I say your money; I mean what you have set aside for your business capital -- not the money you need to eat ...

MI
Back