The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

price4limo

affiliate
Hi everyone, My name is Aaron and I am new to this forum.

I recently launched my first affiliate program in the transportation industry.
My company is a national booking engine for limousines, party buses, and charter buses throughout the USA. We now have over 8000 vehicles in our fleet!

Think proms, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, bachelor/bachelorette parties, sports events, and concerts... these are just a few of the requests we get from customers.

Do you have a site that you could monetize from these services?

I'd love to hear from every single person in this forum....is that too much to ask? LOL :)

Hi everyone, My name is Aaron and I am new to this forum.

Hello @price4limo , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

I recently launched my first affiliate program in the transportation industry.
My company is a national booking engine for limousines, party buses, and charter buses throughout the USA. We now have over 8000 vehicles in our fleet!

Think proms, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, bachelor/bachelorette parties, sports events, and concerts... these are just a few of the requests we get from customers.

Do you have a site that you could monetize from these services?

I'd love to hear from every single person in this forum....is that too much to ask? LOL :)

If you have an affiliate program set up, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here.

Do not spam threads.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome to the forum Aaron.
I really like the idea of your business.
Can you answer me some questions?

1. How long is the cookie tracking?
2. Do you accept affiliates from other countries? If yes, do you also use Paypal as a payment method?

Welcome to the forum Aaron.
I really like the idea of your business.
Can you answer me some questions?

1. How long is the cookie tracking?
2. Do you accept affiliates from other countries? If yes, do you also use Paypal as a payment method?

Yes we work with people from all over the world! Paypal is an option for payout.

Payout: $50 per conversion
90 day cookie
We accept all traffic
Clear calls to action
No customer account creation required
All bookings are done online, even if a customer calls our support team
We have no outbound links to ensure customers stay on our site

banners
Back