The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Launching new projects!

KateGorb

Hello everyone! I need your advice.

If you run a business where you have several different products and you want to try a new promotional campaign, what product you should start your campaign with - a popular one or a new one?

A disruptive one that has momentum.
Hard to find but lucrative.

Even a fashion improvement that is just starting to trend.
This is what I mean --but they don't have (or need) an affiliate program.
They are applying the "metaverse" to practical needs of business.

A disruptive one that has momentum.
Hard to find but lucrative.

Even a fashion improvement that is just starting to trend.
This is what I mean --but they don't have (or need) an affiliate program.
They are applying the "metaverse" to practical needs of business.
thank you!

Truly depends on your product(s) and their targeted audiences + the way to reach that specific targeted audience.

If you're doing promotions through influencers for example it might be worth while to jump on the 'hype' of an existing product.

However, if you are trying to attract affiliates to promote your offer(s) I would recommend to only provide the offers that are unique and provide value to the affiliate to promote instead of one of your competitors.

Imagine yourself in a room where you are asked to showcase your skills. which skill of yours you would like to show

1) the one that you know is never going to let you down and you have full command over or
2)the one you are still learning ..

well, if we talk about your question I would suggest you to start with a new one because even though we live in digital world we still need to build and win trust of consumer use your popular product to win loyal customers and by this the newer ones will get more appreciation

banners
Back