The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Seeking Advice on Campaign Optimization – Nutra, Native Banner, Adsterra, Chile GEO

AlexVydrin

affiliate
Hi community.
I'm currently running a campaign targeting the Nutra sector with native banners on the Adsterra network, specifically targeting the Chilean market. The campaign has been active for 4 days, and I've been testing two creatives that, to my eye, don't seem to significantly differ in performance.

Given the context, I'm reaching out for any advice or insights on whether this campaign holds potential for further optimization. I'm particularly interested in strategies that might help differentiate the creatives more clearly or adjustments that could enhance overall campaign effectiveness.

Any guidance or suggestions from your experiences would be greatly appreciated!

1710926983919.png
1710927000950.png

Attachments

• 1710926853315.png
    1710926853315.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 6
come back when you have 1000 clicks --your sample is way too small
looking at the impression ratio to the clicks your "banner" holds little interest for the viewers.
Maybe, after 200K impressions you could clone that campaign and whitelist some of the sites with the greatest CTR.

But I would look at the fundamentals is Chile a good market for Nutra supplements at your sale's price point --doubtful...

MI
Back