The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Just got banned on ZeroPark

OscarMike

Hi guys, I set up an account at Zero Park. Deposited $200USD. I planned to do cpv targeting domains. I started my first campaign. I created a Netflix Fan Club Sign up form. I targeted the Netflix URL. I learned this landing page style from CPVDEN (the forum no longer exists though). It's called the Fan Club method and is really good for getting CPA sweepstake signups. My account was banned instantly.

Has anyone else here been banned from Zero Park?

Can you recommend any other CPV networks that have a relatively low min deposit?

Thanks

You need to get some 'ban-aids'

Why? Do you have a deal direct with Netflix or the ad uses the Netflix domain and the real link is to your landing page or offer's link URL.
Netflix will sue ZeroPark --that's misrepresentation and trademark infringement.

Is that what you tried to do?

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” —Albert Einstein.

I agree that I should have read the rules first. But in my defense, I was following a strategy published by Cpvden. So I thought it was fine. And I asked Zero Park via email if my landing page was ok about a week ago and they said it was fine. I didn't use any Netflix logos.

Affiliates are an important part of the ecosystem for many brands. They help to drive traffic and conversions, and can be a valuable source of brand awareness and authority.

However, many brands make the mistake of thinking that they can use affiliates to develop their brand authority while using restrictive *rules*.

This is a huge mistake.

While affiliates can help to get your brand in front of new audiences, they should not be excluded from competing on your brand and have non-exclusive rights to trademark SEM bidding and use on SEO.

I don't know about you, but I would prefer My Brand at the top of the SERPs returned with my trademark and all the rest of the organic SERPS be my affiliates --rather than my competitors playing SEO games to hijack my brand and do harm to me, and to my affiliates.

If brand owners want to develop THEIR brand authority, THEY need to spend THEIR MONEY and focus on creating unique and compelling content that will earn links and social shares from high-quality websites.

Wise up -- if you don't like the terms just walk away!

Affiliates should get wise to spending their advertising money building a brand they do not own, without any equitable non-exclusive rights to trademark, because it is a waste of money. They should build their own brand and focus on creating a loyal customer base that will follow them wherever they go.

Last edited:
MI
Back