The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Did ZEROPARK scam me?

sifujan

affiliate
This is sad that my first post is about affiliate marketing is this issue. I recently got a mentor and bought a course and started learning Affiliate Marketing .

September 22nd i applied for an account on ZeroPark and deposited $200 . I received an email that says my application is rejected and should see the refund in couple days .

As today they didnot refund anykind of money. Plus they didnot even reply my emails . I contacted them through Contact us page , i used their support email , no response.

At this point should i just file a police report and dispute the charges with my bank ? or should i just wait for them to reply ?

I would wait a day or two before reporting, If you actually got scammed its only 200 you can make it back quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sad that my first post is about affiliate marketing is this issue. I recently got a mentor and bought a course and started learning Affiliate Marketing .

September 22nd i applied for an account on ZeroPark and deposited $200 . I received an email that says my application is rejected and should see the refund in couple days .

As today they didnot refund anykind of money. Plus they didnot even reply my emails . I contacted them through Contact us page , i used their support email , no response.

At this point should i just file a police report and dispute the charges with my bank ? or should i just wait for them to reply ?

Hey! @sifujan don't worry they will refund in 2-3 weeks. I had the same situation and they have refunded me.

I think it is too early. I fully understand that when you are new to the affiliate marketing, every dime counts and you are cautious with every spend. I was the same. But some processes take longer. I have not worked a lot with Zeropark, but they are known for years, give them at least a full calendar month, before you consider it stolen. Just a heads up, real scams do happen in this business. Expect it. You just need to reach that mental barrier, where you have earned more money, than you have lost, so you can accept it more easily.
ContentAd scammed us $10k last year. It sucks, it really does. Especially when you cannot really do anything about it. But what brings us comfort is that we have earned way more while working with them.
I don't think the police would do anything about your 200 bucks, but I live in a 3rd world country, so what do I know.
Best of luck mate!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png
@Ledger778
━━━●──────────────

I don't think the police would do anything about your 200 bucks, but I live in a 3rd world country, so what do I know.
Best of luck mate!
Depends, if it is a criminal fraud or a business *dispute* Generally, if it's a contractual dispute claim --it is civil and not criminal. So, no && no`tier` ...

I think it is too early. I fully understand that when you are new to the affiliate marketing, every dime counts and you are cautious with every spend. I was the same. But some processes take longer. I have not worked a lot with Zeropark, but they are known for years, give them at least a full calendar month, before you consider it stolen. Just a heads up, real scams do happen in this business. Expect it. You just need to reach that mental barrier, where you have earned more money, than you have lost, so you can accept it more easily.
ContentAd scammed us $10k last year. It sucks, it really does. Especially when you cannot really do anything about it. But what brings us comfort is that we have earned way more while working with them.
Best of luck mate!
i really dont mind waiting for a month even 2 months. The problem is they didnot even reply my emails. All they have to do is reply my email and let me know how the process is . But anyway lesson learned, thanks for the feedback..

banners
Back