“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Journey to $10.000/month with Adult & Health

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by Reinstecker, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Reinstecker

Reinstecker Affiliate affiliate

Hello guys,
    Sorry for late reply, i had an car accident. I couldn't do anything for a few weeks :( But during the hospital stay i read and researched a lot about strategies.
    Last week i restarted everything again.

Below you can see last weekend and todays results, ROI is damn good :)

UPDATE:
    fgf.png
    Screenshot_7.png

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Ahmed Feki, sam patra and jukins like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Get banged up some? Sorry to hear about your setback.
    You need to find a repeat sale offer -- you are venturing a big percentage toward ad costs IMHO. It's working though ... Nicer if you can get some residuals ... That can form a more reliable basic income for you :)

Reinstecker likes this.
  4. Reinstecker

Thank you!
    To come back to your hourly earnings that you once mentioned 2 month ago.
    Last weekend I spent a total of 5 hours. At $860 profit, that would be $172/h. Pretty nice ! :)

Next week, I'll launch new offers and new traffic sources, which I'm very confident that will yield much more profit than now.
    So yeah, it's going towards a reliable basic income, that was and is one of my main goals :)

5. Reinstecker

First PPC, after you found which creatives and Sites/Zones converting best, you can start new campaigns with PPM, it will reduce your cost ;)

6. Graybeard

oops i inversed some of your GRAPHIX numbers
    Numbers should be plain text :p that's ok the ad spend is not bad.

Reinstecker likes this.
  7. editory

editory Affiliate affiliate

you got those numbers on adult offers ? what traffic source works for you ? zeropark ?

Reinstecker likes this.
  8. Benitajoe

Benitajoe Affiliate affiliate

The day you look back and get angry at your failure, is the day you start winning

Credit
    *Lamuye Adewale*

Reinstecker likes this.
  9. Yunus

Yunus Affiliate affiliate

It's a good success story,

Reinstecker likes this.
  10. randomcash

randomcash Affiliate affiliate

You should really go for recurring offers. You won't believe the amount of cash (after a few years) it can generate on auto pilot. This is where the REAL money is.

Reinstecker likes this.
  11. Reinstecker

Hello guys,
    Sry for late update. Unexpected things got in the way, i didn't have much time for affiliate marketing.
    The plan to test more offers / landers will be postponed to next year. :(
    I hope I have more time after New Year.

Active campaigns are running smoothly.
    Screen of last 30 days. The revenue is even more(~ $650). Between 1-3 december i had tracker problems.
    As you can see, we're getting close to the journey goal :cool:
    When the Christmas season and New Year are over, I'll attack to reach the goal :D
    Screenshot_23.png

Thank you. The only thing that worries me is that the offer owner later doesn't pay or does not exist anymore.

I'm using native ad networks. I've tested Zeropark a bit but had no success.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  12. Anthony.

Anthony. Moderator moderator Business & Content Director affiliate

13. Reinstecker

Hi guys,

Finaly, i reached the journey goal!!
    Christmas and New Year is over, now i can work towards the next goal of 100k per month.:D

Screenshot_27.png

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    Liron David Shiloah likes this.
  14. Graybeard

You are in the black -- at a profit -- congrats
    That's pre-tax income too
    How hard did you work on this -- how many hours -- that's probably the bottom line I suppose.
    Will it scale at all?

Reinstecker likes this.
  15. Reinstecker

Thanks!
    I'm not thinking about taxes atm, i'm just happy. :D

For time managment i use toggl, below you can see how much time i have spent for IM last month.
    Orange is Optimizing.
    Blue is reading books, strategies,... i read mostly on my smartphone before sleep.
    Pink is working on new offers/landers and coding a auto optimizing script.

Screenshot_28.png

My AM's also asked me if i can scale. :D
    The offers have huge scaling potential, definitely.
    What bothers me is the correct way of finding the balance between of getting maximum traffic potential and profitability. The unknown factors are currently, how high is the traffic potential and at what price.

Therefore, my plan is to create new campaigns with only working sites/zones from current campaigns and then increase bid every week until im stable at +50% ROI. After that splittesting prelanders for better CR.

16. Graybeard

scale=2; 5742.86/134
    $42.85/hr and that includes what should be a declining learning curve
    That's pretty good ;)

Reinstecker likes this.
  17. chervenkov

chervenkov Affiliate affiliate

What tools you use except Adplexity Native?

Reinstecker likes this.
  18. Reinstecker

Except Tracker, Excel, Toggl and own coded stuff, no additional tools.
    I don't even use Adplexity anymore. Asking AM's for top converting offers in certain niches is often better than researching for hours.;)

What I've noticed, the more sales you make, the more your AM's will take care of you and feed you with insider information. :D

sam patra and jukins like this.
  19. chervenkov

Because you mentioned in this post you use Adplexity with combination wirh other tools, that's why I'm asking :)

If you don't using Adplexity anymore, when you start new campaign with new Landers how you see what is good in niche/vertical. It will take a lot of money/time if you start with complete new own landers

20. Reinstecker

Ah yes, back then i used domain and competitor researching tools like expiredomains and similarweb. :)
    That was the time when I wanted to do everything perfectly and wasted tons of time with that.
    One of my mistakes. :D

I've noticed, even when you find something in AP, copying (landers, creatives, ad titles) and running it on same traffic source will not work. That was the case with my tests. Therefore, testing, spending money and time is unavoidable.

After i saw copy paste doesnt work like i thought, i used Adplexity only for ripping a lot of different prelanders in the niches i'm promoting.

When i start testing a new offer, i pick few landers from my archive, customize them and use it. It take not more than 1h per lander. That includes, changing images, titles, text, adding own code, minify, device testing..;)

Over the time you'll get a feeling for what works and what not. I've few fav landers that worked in the past. For a new offer, i customize them again, it will work, hopefully. :)

chervenkov likes this.
  21. chervenkov

What were the other mistakes?

MI