“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Journey to $10.000/month with Adult & Health

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by Reinstecker, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

perfect so far so good.
    have you started increasing the daily budget ?.

Reinstecker likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. Reinstecker

Reinstecker Affiliate affiliate

I will in coming days, was busy with moving to bemob.
    I blacklist excessively, that might be a mistake. Because of that, i cant spend as much as i want.

UPDATE:

Moved to Bemob. It's pretty much the same as voluum. Moving was a lot much work. Now i can push in coming days. Waiting for approval and restart all campaigns again.
    Screenshot_3.jpg

tyoussef likes this.
  4. Reinstecker

Giving up is not a option, dude. I would try again, but this time be smarter and dont make the same mistakes. You didnt failed completely, you have learned how it doesn't work. :D And when you give 100% this time and fail again, it's ok, you've tried your best.

I can tell you what i've learned since starting this thread. Maybe it will help you to avoid the mistakes I made.;)

First, quality spying and learning is the most important factor. This is crucial, especially when you new. This will save you a lot money and time. Look what others do, over the time you will get a feeling for it. Dont start blindly, this could be costly until you find something. You can do that later when you have solid income.
    Second, build a good blacklist, never start a campaign without a blacklist, that could burn your money with crap traffic in a short time. Ask your AM if they provide a Blacklists. Mostly they dont, cause they want you burn money to find out for yourself. :D
    Third, Run one topic per campaign related to your offer and disable others. Dont run topics like, Urban, TV, Music, Humour,...I've made this mistake. :( You get a lot traffic from these topics but won't convert.
    Fourth, start with Desktop. For me, mobile never converted as good as Desktop.
    Fifth, stay out of USA, to competitive and expensive.
    Sixth, start with a realistic budget that you can afford, then you don't always have to worry about it.

These are the things I've learned in first month.:cool:

Tbh, this whole thing is not as hard as i thought. It's all about testing and testing. And at the end of the day it's a numbers game.

A Online contact motivated me to start IM. I was playing with him online games, didnt know he is super rich :D.
    He is from Texas, making 6 fgure profit monthly and he is driving my dream car :D. I wasn'nt sure if i can do this and asked him a lot questions, he told me. "It doesnt matter how bad or unexperienced you are, if you work smart and hard every day for the goals you want to achieve, you will succeed, i guarantee you that." Then he said "Are you willing to do what is requiered or are you willing to do what makes you comfortable?"

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  5. Webtech27

Webtech27 Affiliate affiliate

@Reinstecker
    I am happy to see the thing which I have crossed and you too just crossed. You will grow more as I can still see the bigger picture of you.

Also, would love to get your Skype. I don't do native. I do ppv. I think I need to be in native soon.

Keep pushing hard...

tyoussef likes this.
  6. Webtech27

You are the kind of guy who gets success. :)

Reinstecker and tyoussef like this.
  7. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

My biggest mistake was making a few people millions for chump change -- let's put it that way.
    When I was 12-years-old in school one of my teachers told me : "They can take away every material possession you have --but they cannot take away the knowledge that you have learned."

8. Certified
    tyoussef

@Reinstecker really true, the real joy and success is when you get out of your comfort zone, which is not easy for everybody.

Marc and Reinstecker like this.
  9. Reinstecker

Yes sure bro, pm your skype. :)

Applied Knowledge is Power! :cool:

UPDATE:

I have problems with @Bemob. Idk whats wrong, there is always a 10-20% traffic gap between ad network stats and bemob stats. Unique visits is even more. That was not the case with voluum. And since im there conversions dropped to. I've rechecked everything twice. I don't know what to do. :(

Webtech27 likes this.
  10. Graybeard

That is normal -- I get that too with my server log ad tracking.

What the possible excuses are I really don't care -- the ads just cost me more.

1. Ad blockers
    2. Ad networks padding their counts
    My landing pages are all on VPS servers with plenty of resources available.
    So, no! I will not reboot my modem (server).

The only thing you can do is adjust your net count/profit numbers -- accordingly ...

** determine who delivers the best value for your advertising money.

'excuses are like assholes -- everyone has one'

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Reinstecker likes this.
  11. Webtech27

I have seen this issue with propellerads. FrewhFreq cap says 1/24 and in tracker - different thing. Never ever use propeller. Not for intermediate guys.

@Reinstecker cannot pm you. Don't know why. PM yours bro.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Reinstecker likes this.
  12. affmarketer101

affmarketer101 Affiliate affiliate

Great, thanks so much for sharing really good net.

Reinstecker likes this.
  13. GeekMember

GeekMember Affiliate affiliate

Very interesting theme;)

14. Reinstecker

Good one! :D

UPDATE:
    Sorry for late update. Last few days it was very hot here in Europe. Nearly 40C and 90% humidity.
    Couldn't sit in front of the PC all day :D

Everything is going well. Since yesterday, this journey is in second month.
    This month, i will push more and try to simplify & speed up daily routine tasks and probably change tracker again.
    Earning is constantly over +$80 daily profit, and this without pushing :D
    Pushing will start, when the aff networks payout me. One network payout every week, other two every month. Hopefully they don't come up with the idea to cut payouts.
    I've read some horror stories :confused:

Todays stats
    download-(1).jpg

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  15. Graybeard

I think that's great if you can get a 40% cash-on-cash ROI daily

How many hours a day to make that $60? (now after you made your system)? That's the bottom line I suppose. The value of your time --that is the real net return.

tyoussef likes this.
  16. Reinstecker

Today 1,5h, normaly 2-5h daily. Thinking about it is 16h daily, if this counts too:D
    Overall, the $ per hour is pretty low. Hopefully that will change when i start pushing.
    I'm trying to speed up daily tasks to have more time for new campaigns and researching.

Therefore, i've made a excel spreadsheet for the daily blacklist update, it process the data from the csv files from tracker with own triggers and settings and update the blacklists. This saves a lot time.

tyoussef likes this.
  17. Graybeard

Well, it is hard to put costs on R&D: the main reason is that the return, when successful, is long-term. R&D failed is an immediate write-off IMO. The cost of trying and losing -- happens.

So actively working: placing ads, doing landing pages or websites, social media posting, monitoring your tracking and analyzing it -- these things. Compensation for your active work. Spend deduction would also include outsourcing costs, servers, other direct expenses.

Reinstecker and tyoussef like this.
  18. Certified
    tyoussef

this is perfect.
    all you have to focus now os scaling, and try to run other campaign with other CPA network.

Marc and Reinstecker like this.
  19. SocialUpExpress

SocialUpExpress Affiliate affiliate

20. Reinstecker

Restarted only one campaign with keitaro. I
    "To get rich, you have to be making money while you're asleep." - David Bailey
    Hopefully later, the earning while sleeping will increase my $/h. :D

Yes, will do. Thank you! :)

Update:
    Last few days i spent the most time with moving to keitaro + vultr.
    Now i'm good on the tracker side and can push. :cool:

Restarted only one campaign so far. Others will move today.
    Have a nice day! :)

Yesterday with one campaign:
    Screenshot_19.png

sam patra and tyoussef like this.
banners