The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Journey to $10.000/month with Adult & Health

What are you selling and is it one-time payout or is it a recurring sale like a %rev-share?

ROI and ROMI are not the same ...
a conversion that is a rev-share customer acquisition is ROMI.

Following...
You will reach to something for sure!

Good luck.
Yeah definetly:D

I might try to run with that some more -- set a loss limit.

just_do_it.jpg

UPDATE:

1 extra sale, but i messed up with sub_id, so i cant see it in voluum and idk from where that sale come from :/
Screenshot_19.png

Everything is nice atm, i struggle with ad approvals, learn new things everyday, get a feel for everything, I'm pretty confident that I can reach my goal. :D

One of my AM is very helpful and she gives me a lot of tips & data. And she is hot! :D If you're also a newbie like me, treat your AM like a business partner. That helps a lot.

Voluum has tripled the price ($ 299/mo ) for Basic. This is not very helpful for beginners like me. :(
When the trial ends, i'll use another tracker. I would rather invest the 200 usd more in advertising instead of a tracker.

Have a nice day! :)

Last edited:
So far so good.
use bemob or adsbradge they are a good unlternative.
Thx man! Adbridge looks good. They also transfer all settings automatically from Voluum for free :)

_ compress you landing page images .
In cloudfront, compressing files when sending is not enabled by default.
After enabling ~300kb/visitor less traffic. That is a lot!

UPDATE:
New record yesterday , $46 and +180% ROI , without optimizing.
It's not much for some of you, for me it means a lot. This is the right path. :D

I'm starting 3-4 campaigns every day with different angles.
Approvals takes too long and Revcontent is way more strict with advertising rules than mgid.

Have a nice weekend! :)
Screenshot_20.png

Last edited:
Revcontent min deposit ?
What are your verticals ??
$100, check thread title ;)

Going Awesome .. All the best..
Yeah, thank you! :D

Great, now keep increasing the daily budget and keep optimising at the same time.
you are in the right path.
Yes, filtering out bot & not converting sources and increase budget for rest.

What i've noticed on mgid is, when the ad is nsfw rated this ad has way more impressions at same cpc. I guess it's less competitive than other rankings.
And 50% is bots, it needs constantly monitoring the traffic and filter out bot sources. That takes a lot time. Expecially when you add 2-3 campaigns daily like me :D
Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Tested a lot new campaigns in the past 3 days, mostly T1 countries, except one, all failed. That melted my overall ROI.
That is ok, expected way more loss in the first month. 90% of my time is researching and learning. Made a huge list of big affiliates. Man, some of these guys making probably 7figure revenue monthly.:D
That motivates me even more, because they also put on their trousers one leg at a time, i can do that too. :D

My Tip for newbies is, research and learn a lot before you start, get a overview about what big players are doing and more important start with T2 and T3, these countries have way better cost/earning ratio.

The scaling part is harder than i thought, filtering, increasing cpc and budget doesnt mean automatic more traffic.
These are the winners over last 3 days, big losses are T1 countries. I will try to scale the winners.

Have a great Day! :)

Screenshot_8.png

The secret is: People in Tier1 countries know how to get Internet sex for free.
Also, everyone is advertising heavily to this segment -- so there is a lot of skepticism.

Getting people to pay for *adult entertainment* today is a lot harder than when I started in c.2002
Some theoretical adult product, related to all the available free contents' better use/utilization, may be something people might pay for <<< there is a sketchy idea

True! Especially dating niche is so competitive, even a $12/lead (SOI) doesnt work for me.
I've tried 3 traffic sources, split test with 2 prelanders and 2 LP's. Nope, not a single optin!

People tend to pay for niche/fetish related stuff, which they cant get on "free" content sites.
That is what i'm targeting atm.

perfect @Reinstecker, so far so good.
we are following.
Thx man! Idd, it looks good. :D
The only thing im struggling with is scaling. If i could scale properly, this would hit couple hundred dollars per day.

The secret is: People in Tier1 countries know how to get Internet sex for free.
Also, everyone is advertising heavily to this segment -- so there is a lot of skepticism.

Getting people to pay for *adult entertainment* today is a lot harder than when I started in c.2002
Some theoretical adult product, related to all the available free contents' better use/utilization, may be something people might pay for <<< there is a sketchy idea

Great journey going. keep it up.. You will be successful as i can see the light.
Thx, going good so far

Interesting journey. Good to hear about your success so far.

Which of the traffic sources you mentioned has given you the best ROI?

Mgid for T2 and T3 and revcontent for T1. But Mgid doesnt have a blacklist from beginning feature, you can only disable widgets after you got traffic.

keep increasing the bid little by little and of course keep optimising at the same time.

Yes, thx! Thats the way i'm trying atm.

UPDATE:

Last 3 days, i spent most time with researching and learning how to scale effectively.
I have found some strategies that I want test. Tbh, finding winning products is way easier than scaling.

What's hard for me is to figure out if it's scalable and then finding for each widget/domain the right relation between cpc, ad ctr, ctr lander, cr and epc. tyoussef recommended blacklisting and increasing the bid little by little. That might be the best way imo, but it looks like it will take an eternity to get decent results. A auto bidding system with adjustable triggers would help a lot. Voluum DSP has that, but it's too expensive, i cant afford that atm.

I noticed that the performance for same offer and lander vary among different network. Hm, i smell something suspicious. :D So, if you come across an interesting offer, make sure it is available on multiple affiliate networks.;)

My results from last 3 days testing scaling only one offer. At least i can say i have positive ROI :D

Screenshot_22.png

Overall, i'm happy so far, learning new things every day and processing fast forward.

Have a nice weekend, friends. :)

Last edited:
https://www.affiliatefix.com/attachments/screenshot_22-png.12692/

Visits? Are you doing CPM (banners[creatives]) now?
Impressions would be banners-- 'hits' might be pops --but Visits :D

Anyway, at least you broke even. Clicks to conversions looks --IDK these days ...

Voluum show pops also as visits. ZP pop stats
Screenshot_26.png

Yes, it's all clicks from native ads from different sources. :D
I thought i try to scale native first, because it looks like the ad cost-performance is better than adult.
Btw, i stopped Adnow yesterday, they have most bots traffic of all networks i've tried and they still send and charge for blacklisted traffic, days after activating the list.

Screenshot_24.jpg

Last edited:
list of what? site whitelists, blacklists, GEO, Browsers/versions, mobile carriers <= or all of them?

First, I start with blacklisting widgets/domains and after a decent amount of traffic and conversion pick winner ids and create a whitelist. Then a new campaign targeting only this whitelist. But let run the first campaign and exclude the whitelist IDs.

Blacklisting devices and geos are not necessary in my case because I only target one of them.

This has several benefits imo. If you have everything (geos, device types ..) in a campaign and start with blacklisting, then it is difficult to find out which ID belongs to which working geo device type,...and its a huge messy list. The next benefit is, it's a huge difference between mobile and desktop in terms of traffic distribution. Mobile is generally cheaper than desktop and more available, idk why. If you have both device types in a campaign, the traffic network focus traffic more on mobile and desktop is neglected. That was usually like that in my starting campaigns.
Same goes for multiple geos in one campaign , threrefore more traffic from lower competitve countries.
Overall, testing would be more disorted without narrowing.

And the last reason is, i'm a perfectionist, when everything is structured, organized and has a system, my brain is stimulated. :D

Last edited:
MI
Back