“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Journey to $10.000/month with Adult & Health

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by Reinstecker, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

This is very true -- nothing better that waking up to sales in your inbox ;)

tyoussef and Reinstecker like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. editory

editory Affiliate affiliate

what traffic source are you using right now to promote your offers?
    thank you.

4. hitads

hitads Affiliate affiliate

Great Journey! Do you still run offers with zeropark? I lost much money with them and havnt single convert. I see the bid is too high with POP :(
    Thanks!

5. nasterkreed

nasterkreed Affiliate affiliate

awesome results for 2 months

6. editory

You paid for PPC or PPM in your traffic source?

7. editory

Any updates there? you achieved 10k/month?

8. aamsuzon

aamsuzon Affiliate affiliate

very useful resource but we want more clarity about the processes

9. duaneaff2017

duaneaff2017 Affiliate affiliate

Great journey man, I'll be watching. I'm using the same tracker as yours.:cool:

10. affmarketer101

affmarketer101 Affiliate affiliate

What are your main sources of traffic?

11. Graybeard

So what's happening with this now?
    I hope you are too busy making bank ...

12. The Publisher

The Publisher Affiliate affiliate

#Is affiliate marketing dead in 2018 or
    #am i on the wrong AM forum?

Was there any affiliate on this forum who has ever reached his 1k/10k/100k/1 million k etc monthly goal and documented it until the goal was reached in the "Follow Alongs and Online Journeys"?

Looks like noone has reached the announced goal and documented it recently. It still could be that they reach their goal and just keep quiet, but knowing human nature, that is highly unlikely.

13. Graybeard

I have seen a few people say (and they show some screenshot documentation) of making more than $200/day profit after their ad expense.

Even when someone loses money there is always something they, and we, all learn from it. Realizing defeat, admitting it, then trying some different approach is something I respect.

Most successful people have failures and many will tell you what their failures taught them.

Webtech27 likes this.
  14. The Publisher

@Graybeard My question was not answered, so here is the repost to stay on top. :)

#Is affiliate marketing dead in 2018 or
    #am i on the wrong AM forum?

Was there any affiliate on this forum who has ever reached his 1k/10k/100k/1 million k etc monthly goal and documented it until the goal was reached in the "Follow Alongs and Online Journeys"?

Webtech27 likes this.
  15. Webtech27

Webtech27 Affiliate affiliate

There are so many out there... Actually, not everyone posts all what they do. But yeah... 1k a day is not that tough! ☺️

People who earns that much have no time to post and talk with newbies here. Facts!

You're on the right forum and plenty of resource is here.. have fun! But keep eye open.

16. The Publisher

Ha, I have to disagree with you @Webtech27
    The top 1% of all affiliate marketers even they have the time. I do not have time is just a poor excuse, usually it means something is not important enough for me.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  17. Graybeard

The affiliate model has changed a lot in the past 14 years I have been involved in it. Affiliate marketing is not dead but if you are referring into a mature long term sponsor with an old database -- I think you will have difficulties. I know I am in marketing these webcam programs.

The adult pay-site affiliate programs were raped by the adult tubes real bad.

I am going to be trying out a *dating site* direct with the offer owner -- new database and 70% rev-share -- so we will see -- they have an API to start an affiliate program. I think the only ones getting rich are these advertising networks. I can't see running a business where ads are taking 50% or more of what these affiliate networks are paying.

I think an affiliate's share of the profit should be around 66% <<< that's of the GPR gross profit margin.

Take webcams, something I have been involved with the costs for many years.
    $100 the performers get average 48%
    (100-48)*.6666
    100-(48+35)
    17% for the cam site.

the operating expense of a cam site should be 12% or less.
    The problem is the cost of the credit card transactions the money-men processors are taking a lot of discount (fees).
    This is reflected in the customer pricing and that is your first point of (conversion [sales]) resistance.

Same can be said for dating, nutra, MMO and other offers considered hi-risk by the payment processor community.

Bottom line: If you are at the bottom of the food chain you are living on the scraps ;)

The Publisher likes this.
  18. The Publisher

Thanks @Graybeard! I really appreciate your opinion on this one. All agreed, if you don`t scale up these days you are going to be fighting against the sharks with a water cannon.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  19. kana uptoor

kana uptoor Affiliate affiliate

very nice and good decision.

but you need to have the traffic for earning focus on that.

20. blaq

blaq Affiliate affiliate

I don't think that's Possible ... I used to think if I had a site that had 2k legit visit a day I would generate more revenue by the end of the months through Google ads.. but the reality is that that's not how it works... but i would say if you owned a national news site that would work because it takes millions of traffic to make that kind on money

21. editory

what do you think about exoclick traffic source?

MI