The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Journey to $10.000/month with Adult & Health

Hi guys,

Finaly, i reached the journey goal!!
Christmas and New Year is over, now i can work towards the next goal of 100k per month.:D

Screenshot_27.png

Last edited:
You are in the black -- at a profit -- congrats
That's pre-tax income too
How hard did you work on this -- how many hours -- that's probably the bottom line I suppose.
Thanks!
I'm not thinking about taxes atm, i'm just happy. :D

For time managment i use toggl, below you can see how much time i have spent for IM last month.
Orange is Optimizing.
Blue is reading books, strategies,... i read mostly on my smartphone before sleep.
Pink is working on new offers/landers and coding a auto optimizing script.

Screenshot_28.png

Will it scale at all?
My AM's also asked me if i can scale. :D
The offers have huge scaling potential, definitely.
What bothers me is the correct way of finding the balance between of getting maximum traffic potential and profitability. The unknown factors are currently, how high is the traffic potential and at what price.

Therefore, my plan is to create new campaigns with only working sites/zones from current campaigns and then increase bid every week until im stable at +50% ROI. After that splittesting prelanders for better CR.

Last edited:
I have seen a few people say (and they show some screenshot documentation) of making more than $200/day profit after their ad expense.

Even when someone loses money there is always something they, and we, all learn from it. Realizing defeat, admitting it, then trying some different approach is something I respect.

Most successful people have failures and many will tell you what their failures taught them.

What tools you use except Adplexity Native?
Except Tracker, Excel, Toggl and own coded stuff, no additional tools.
I don't even use Adplexity anymore. Asking AM's for top converting offers in certain niches is often better than researching for hours.;)

What I've noticed, the more sales you make, the more your AM's will take care of you and feed you with insider information. :D

Last edited:
I have also adplexity native now. After few hours playing around and in combination with other tools, i found a solid way to reverse engineer most likely profitable campaigns, landers and offers that are other marketers currently running.

Because you mentioned in this post you use Adplexity with combination wirh other tools, that's why I'm asking :)

If you don't using Adplexity anymore, when you start new campaign with new Landers how you see what is good in niche/vertical. It will take a lot of money/time if you start with complete new own landers

The affiliate model has changed a lot in the past 14 years I have been involved in it. Affiliate marketing is not dead but if you are referring into a mature long term sponsor with an old database -- I think you will have difficulties. I know I am in marketing these webcam programs.

The adult pay-site affiliate programs were raped by the adult tubes real bad.

I am going to be trying out a *dating site* direct with the offer owner -- new database and 70% rev-share -- so we will see -- they have an API to start an affiliate program. I think the only ones getting rich are these advertising networks. I can't see running a business where ads are taking 50% or more of what these affiliate networks are paying.

I think an affiliate's share of the profit should be around 66% <<< that's of the GPR gross profit margin.

Take webcams, something I have been involved with the costs for many years.
$100 the performers get average 48%
(100-48)*.6666
100-(48+35)
17% for the cam site.

the operating expense of a cam site should be 12% or less.
The problem is the cost of the credit card transactions the money-men processors are taking a lot of discount (fees).
This is reflected in the customer pricing and that is your first point of (conversion [sales]) resistance.

Same can be said for dating, nutra, MMO and other offers considered hi-risk by the payment processor community.

Bottom line: If you are at the bottom of the food chain you are living on the scraps ;)

Because you mentioned in this post you use Adplexity with combination wirh other tools, that's why I'm asking :)

Ah yes, back then i used domain and competitor researching tools like expiredomains and similarweb. :)
That was the time when I wanted to do everything perfectly and wasted tons of time with that.
One of my mistakes. :D

It will take a lot of money/time if you start with complete new own landers

I've noticed, even when you find something in AP, copying (landers, creatives, ad titles) and running it on same traffic source will not work. That was the case with my tests. Therefore, testing, spending money and time is unavoidable.

After i saw copy paste doesnt work like i thought, i used Adplexity only for ripping a lot of different prelanders in the niches i'm promoting.

When i start testing a new offer, i pick few landers from my archive, customize them and use it. It take not more than 1h per lander. That includes, changing images, titles, text, adding own code, minify, device testing..;)

Over the time you'll get a feeling for what works and what not. I've few fav landers that worked in the past. For a new offer, i customize them again, it will work, hopefully. :)

Last edited:
No Planning and Hesitation.
Hesitating because of fear of loss was probably the biggest obstacle i had to overcome.
Planning helps to handle this more easily.
If a test fails, then go to the next in the plan...

Things that you have probably read many times. :D

We have read all your post on this thread in past 6 months and I congratulate you on your journey and success. You have great positive spirit in you and a never give up attitude. Inspiring.

Mannnnnnn you are the best, got the thing i had been looking for all over... thanks for sharing brah :D

I have a question regarding filtering bots, on the optimizer.io site, i could see there's this on step 3 -

Step 3: Create your own JS Parse offer
This offer will fire only the custom conversion that we created on Step 1 without interfering to our campaign’s conversions. This means that each for each lp click that generates a custom conversion, it is coming from a bot that can parse java script, if no custom conversion is fired then this bot cannot parse java.

<!DOCTYPE html>

<script type="text/javascript">
function getToken(variable)
{
var query = window.location.search.substring(1);
var vars = query.split("&");
for (var i=0;i<vars.length;i++) {
var pair = vars.split("=");
if(pair[0] == variable){return pair[1];}
}
return(false);
};
var goal = "http://xxx.trackvoluum.com/postback?cid="+getToken("cid")+"&et=continue";
function redir(){
window.location.replace(goal)
};
</script>

<body onload="setTimeout(redir, 200);">
</body>
When adding JS Parse offer to your voluum, make sure to append the Click ID at the end of its url by adding ‘?cid={clickid}’ after the .html extension

So what should be done to this?? Didnt understand this part..should we add this as an html to our landing page and upload it or, should we add this on voluum? If so how?? confused, how/where exactly should i place this code ..Please explain this one..

Last edited:
Get banged up some? Sorry to hear about your setback.
You need to find a repeat sale offer -- you are venturing a big percentage toward ad costs IMHO. It's working though ... Nicer if you can get some residuals ... That can form a more reliable basic income for you :)

No Planning and Hesitation.
Hesitating because of fear of loss was probably the biggest obstacle i had to overcome.
Planning helps to handle this more easily.
If a test fails, then go to the next in the plan...

Things that you have probably read many times. :D
Exactly my problem, fear of loss. I have to try again and again, we are you now at? Reached your goals yet?

MI
Back