The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

YTZ International

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
YTZ International
The hottest new iPhone 7 offers are ready!

Get these hot new iPhone 7 offers set up and testing today! These are the newest offers in our system. All three campaigns are mobile optimized and come with two landing page options for you to choose from. This campaign is now available under the 'Campaign' tab in your account.

If you don't have a YTZ account for one today! :cool:

DeI9P3-G7nkVIDVRbRhS5g5k9a-s2mDLu8VDAsUuisW3sI5MBC3cIPZ-kGQZhQs0MQg3_BmI8BPKtPK5dslt0voB0v9dT-HJBCNfpfIBfm17Vn9GFJ2P4IDItn6b2gSf6Vds0-DwOoZG0Cfco1UywK8yTe05T1D9L4wKQRc=s0-d-e1-ft

681 - National Consumer Center - Get an iPhone 7 - SOI
  • Get Paid $2.50 CPL
  • Geos accepted: US
  • Works great for Pop, Domain & Redirect traffic
  • Web & Mobile traffic accepted (Mobile Optimized)
  • No adult or incent traffic accepted
-4CjLdgxxviFni4kheMOUSLNrJGqMXTw7rUmZPnTZaImg_bujnNBbncJgdUaRsZstBFz59HJjIfHfSidw5hLTgthyTmz5jXTur9eoQMU3J7cwmdVMc2LUTHEmzy1cuTjwwjEmz9YE3ldizahUfm9O6iqIuGGO4i8gAwqofU=s0-d-e1-ft

678 - Real Prizes - Win an iPhone 7 - SOI
  • Get Paid $2.50 CPL
  • Geo accepted: DE
  • Works great for Domain, Pop & Redirect traffic
  • Web & Mobile traffic accepted (mobile optimized)
DXAtuSUGS40vX00UI4F-RDGcKoztDlv6TyInLbIrddObLStph4p35IU50BQzXkAVpTDKKOxxvDBhTzYHcwT-1BPl1sdKKK7dxi7d66zG1SJyQzU0Kx432LfgKK1iYVAZ6H8LFNBBkO0z8yT1MujFf4cSjE-xNH93dkonIKQ=s0-d-e1-ft

675 - Cellyobi - Win an iPhone 7 - MO Flow
  • Get Paid $0.80 CPA
  • Geos accepted: BG
  • Works great for Pop, Domain & Redirect traffic
  • Web & Mobile traffic accepted (Mobile Optimized)

HEllo,
You dont have , Win Iphone 7 FOR [Fr] payout 20 usd

At the moment we don't have an iPhone offer for FR with a $20 payout, although we have in the past. Are you only looking for offers for FR? Feel free to reach out to me on Skype and we can discuss what you're looking for - marissa.ytz

At the moment we don't have an iPhone offer for FR with a $20 payout, although we have in the past. Are you only looking for offers for FR? Feel free to reach out to me on Skype and we can discuss what you're looking for - marissa.ytz

I've never seen an iPhone offer that pays $20. That's an incredible payout.

banners
Back