The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dhiren Vairagade

affiliate
Hi, my name is Dhiren Vairagade. I am a 26 years old male from Mumbai, India and currently lawyer.

I know it may seem very weird for a lawyer to go for affiliate marketing but as my life have not always been consistent with my past, here i am. (if it makes you curious, please feel free to ask questions)

I am a complete newbie when it comes to AM. I am willing to give my 200% and hope that all or most of the claims (6-7 figure income, financial freedom, etc) made by the AM gurus online are true ;p

Thank you.

Well, most of them are true, unless you test, test & test the traffic with different offers and gather data you cannot know what's best for what. Good to see you here, let us know if you have any questions.

Good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix.

Regards
IndeXer

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Dhiren!

Interesting leap - lawyer to affiliate marketer. But we see a variety of people who have totally unrelated day jobs who want to get into the industry. If memory serves, I think we've had a doctor join. Doesn't matter, it can work for anyone.

I am a complete newbie when it comes to AM.

Ah, no problem! I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

hope that all or most of the claims (6-7 figure income, financial freedom, etc) made by the AM gurus online are true

It is absolutely possible, many have accomplished that. However, if they've told you it takes 30 minutes a day, or mention getting rich on autopilot, run the other way. You'll need to learn and work at it. The concept is simple but it ain't always easy. :D You're building a business. It sounds like you're dedicated enough to treat it as such.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back