The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Introducing myself

Refined

affiliate
Hello, everyone, I am Refined by name and I am a Nigerian. I am a newbie who is ready and willing to learn. I have always wanted to go into Affiliate marketing, but at one point or the other there is always something to discourage me from taking the necessary steps. One of those things is the fact that my country has a bad reputation when it comes to online business, and a result of this many Affiliate networks don't outrightly accept a Nigerian. But I think the trend is changing now.
I want to learn, please teach me and I will forever be grateful to all those that will be part of my success story.

Thank you as you allow me to stand on your shoulder so I can see what is it like to make money on the internet in a legal way.

Hey there!

I believe affiliate marketing is an industry that's open for anyone, who's ready to work and learn. This is a remote job, and there's nothing that can stop you just because of where you're coming from.
Another thing why networks may not accept you - if you have simply no experience.

What to do then?

Work with networks that accept newbies - Mobidea is one of them!
You can simply register on our platform and start working. For more information feel free to contact the support team - affiliate-service@mobidea.com

Best of luck! :)

Last edited:
Hello, everyone, I am Refined by name and I am a Nigerian. I am a newbie who is ready and willing to learn. I have always wanted to go into Affiliate marketing, but at one point or the other there is always something to discourage me from taking the necessary steps. One of those things is the fact that my country has a bad reputation when it comes to online business, and a result of this many Affiliate networks don't outrightly accept a Nigerian. But I think the trend is changing now.
I want to learn, please teach me and I will forever be grateful to all those that will be part of my success story.

Thank you as you allow me to stand on your shoulder so I can see what is it like to make money on the internet in a legal way.

Welcome to AffiliateFix.

Loads of great members here will help you get your business going.

Be active in the forums and the members will help.

See you around the forums.

MI
Back