The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help I'm back guys...

ABZIN

Hello everyone, I'm back and this time I came to vent about some things that happened to me. I feel like I need to do this because I was implementing the teachings of Professor "T J Tutor" in my life, but a lot has happened in my life since the last time I posted on this forum. My life took many twists and turns and unfortunately made me completely deviate from the path I was on.

Before, I was in Brazil in a very bad environment for me. I was involved in many things, such as drugs and toxic friendships that I knew were only holding me back. Unfortunately, it was difficult for me to distance myself from them.

Now, I'm in Portugal, far away from everything that was holding me back!

I decided to return to Digital Marketing for good, but I feel like there's a lot missing for me. I had purchased a course that has some interesting parts that are really worth learning, but I've always hated the idea of studying a course that teaches me how to sell their course. It's kind of like a pyramid scheme, obviously, and these are the famous "gurus" on the internet.

I don't take anything away from them, because if I bought it, it's because their methods really work, obviously!

But I have some people that I admire, and one thing that stands out to me is that they live off of Digital Marketing without having to constantly promote that they're selling a product. Obviously, many use paid traffic, but these guys have accomplished something that simply amazes me, and it's what I want to do!

I always tell others that my goal is to become a millionaire, but I recognize that there's a process to reach that goal!

I understand how Affiliate Marketing works. I tried to enter the most competitive niche, which is "Weight Loss", but when I start to think about doing things, I get blocked. There's a block that simply makes me create difficulties that don't exist. I'm the type of person who thinks too much about how everything will be and how things will go, but I forget that I have to put everything into practice, and before I know it, I'm stuck in the same place for days!

But this time, I decided that I don't want to be like that anymore. I want to be like the people I admire. I want to achieve my freedom, and for that, I'm willing to make any sacrifice!

I consider myself "Lost at the Bottom of the Well". In my head, I know everything, but in reality, I know nothing!

I would like to ask for your help!

Tell me where to start and I will chase after the rest to learn!

One thing I understood from a post that "T J Tutor" commented on was about making a list. I already know that this is essential, because you can't get where you want to go without being organized, without learning how to do things!

I just need a light, the rest I know will depend only on me!

Note: I've been using "CHATGPT". If you have any opinions about it, I'd like to hear them.

Greetings and welcome back! I find journey threads to be incredibly valuable for several reasons. Firstly, they can be incredibly motivating as they demonstrate that it's possible to earn money and succeed, even when things seem challenging. Additionally, the users who post journey threads often offer helpful tips and advice to guide others who are just starting out. Finally, these threads also showcase the mistakes and pitfalls to avoid, which can be especially useful for those who are new to the journey.

Greetings and welcome back! I find journey threads to be incredibly valuable for several reasons. Firstly, they can be incredibly motivating as they demonstrate that it's possible to earn money and succeed, even when things seem challenging. Additionally, the users who post journey threads often offer helpful tips and advice to guide others who are just starting out. Finally, these threads also showcase the mistakes and pitfalls to avoid, which can be especially useful for those who are new to the journey.
Thanks for the nomination ‍

Last edited:
I always tell others that my goal is to become a millionaire, but I recognize that there's a process to reach that goal!
why do you want to be a millionaire?
how many millions do you need?
what will you use the money for?
be specific or its a pipedream that will never happen

One thing I understood from a post that "T J Tutor" commented on was about making a list. I already know that this is essential, because you can't get where you want to go without being organized, without learning how to do things!
you should listen to @T J Tutor
he has much experience & good advice
but he doesnt put up with assholes
be a cool dude & he will be cool

Hi,

It's very awesome to high aspirations. It's wonderful to believe in yourself. You MUST maintain these at all times. However, while you have lofty goals, you must absolutely focus on the short term goals in order to establish a stable and functional beginning business upon which the growth and scaling will follow.

Remember, you must acquire the necessary tools at the beginning and you must develop your skills with those tools. There are no shortcuts on this matter no matter what you read, hear, or see. If you believe the crap advice out there that this can be done for free or on an extremely limited investment, you will be stuck and become very disappointed. IMHO!

• Get a VPS
  • Select a vertical
  • Select a tracker
  • Select a couple of networks and get your approval
  • Select a traffic source
  • Subscribe to an intelligence platform
  • Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
  • Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
  • Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

WELCOME BACK ...
thumbsup.png

Did you leave Brazil before the insurrection and attempted coup d'état?

I have never used a set long-term goal of a money amount. Short-term amounts to achieve yes: week, month, quarter. Longer than that it's just mental masturbation IMHO --there are too many side tracks in business.

The best goal is to achieve a non-monetary goal; like to be a real competitor in some endeavor. Money always follows any real successes you have.

Last edited:
MI
Back