The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Urgent Help Needed - Free $10 reward too.

PaidPoints

Hello everyone,

Warm greetings to all of you. Please read in full. You can skip to the last paragraph, to see the offer.

I have been an active member of this forum for years, and I am the founder of PaidPoints since 2019. I have been working to maintain and sustain this platform for many years. We need marketing and advertising funds to improve and promote PaidPoints to be one of the best platforms for earning extra money, providing extra side money opportunities to people.

While running PaidPoints, I have also been looking around for a job to raise that advertisement fund, and recently I got accepted for a work from home job.

The problem is that the work from home job, requires a google voice account, and an existing USA number to verify the google voice account so that I can get a google voice number. I am outside the USA, but I have created a google voice account. All I need is a real USA number not a virtual number, to receive the Google voice verification code, and activate it.

I am offering $10 to anyone in the USA with a real USA phone number, who can help me receive the google voice verification code, send it to me, and we successfully activate and receive google voice number. Please do it for the cause, not for the money. I know that $10 is not that big.

MI
Back