The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm A Affiliate. i'm Looking For Good Converting Dating CPA Network.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
This is an introduction thread -- start a discussion in another thread pls

TopOffers, imax are a few directe adult dating sponsors mainstream ones?

Try this google
site:www.affiliatefix.com/ dating
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awww.affiliatefix.com%2F+dating&oq=site%3Awww.affiliatefix.com%2F++dating

hi! it would be really sweet to know what offers or programms you've already tried :) thought, have you tried checking OfferVault or AffBank catalogues? You can try searching by Geo, flow, Offername, Network etc. there.
I know that Advidi has plenty of dating offers for different countries. Their support managers are fast in responding, so make sure to tell them your targets and you should get a decent offer list
smile.png

Are you really sure that you will be able to provide good quality traffic? Then please do something like that entirely in that network which is called TopOffers absolutely and possibly anyway. All others are not converting that good absolutely;)

Are you really sure that you will be able to provide good quality traffic? Then please do something like that entirely in that network which is called TopOffers absolutely and possibly anyway. All others are not converting that good absolutely;)
Sure it's good traffic. i got paid from others network weekly 500$+

I'm A Affiliate. I Have Work With Many Affiliate Network And Get Many Payment From Another Network.

Now I Want To Work With Premium Dating CPA Network Have Good Conversion and Good Payout For Good Traffic.

Please Suggest ME Same Good Network.
Hi PappuDash,

Could you please share your experience about the networks your worked with, which of them was with best conversion rates and EPC?

Hello there - I can recommend imaXcash, we have casual, flirt, senior or even MILF, BDSM and Sugar Daddy dating. Most offers are also available as CPA. Covering more than 25 countries - can put you in contact with our sales if required.

Hello there - I can recommend imaXcash, we have casual, flirt, senior or even MILF, BDSM and Sugar Daddy dating. Most offers are also available as CPA. Covering more than 25 countries - can put you in contact with our sales if required.
Do you have USA Dating Offers?

Hi PappuDash1111!

Check out ApproachX We are made by some of the biggest affiliates in the industry. Our mission is to share the same money-making tools we use ourselves as affiliates. Average CR is 20%-30% and lot of perks will help you to start and scale faster. Hit me up for any questions live:517b66cea3c3b506

Cheers:)

Marina

MI
Back