The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I will be launching Mobile Offers

Yol

It will be my first time to run mobile campaigns as I do heavy on Plenty of Fish.

I think I am ready for a mobile war like a Private in an Army.

For veterans in the mobile field: your advice, warning, and tips are highly appreciated.

Thanks and more power to all of us!

Regards.

It will be my first time to run mobile campaigns as I do heavy on Plenty of Fish.

I think I am ready for a mobile war like a Private in an Army.

For veterans in the mobile field: your advice, warning, and tips are highly appreciated.

Thanks and more power to all of us!

Regards.

I think you need to be more detailed and specific as to what you need help with. Maybe start a follow along.

hi tjtutor,

thanks for your suggestion :)

I'll try to create a follow along. this time, I'm creating landers and setting up my tracking..

Just wanna ask, any tips and advice before I do mobile campaigns? thanks

thanks tjtutor :)

done reading it yesterday, full of quality content just like of Ruck from IMGrind.. Read the mobi manifesto of Ruck like 3 years ago but did not put more attention to it because I was discouraged by the recommended overall expenses provided in there.

But after reading the Mobile Immersion 101 of cashmoneyaffiliate, I easily fell in love with mobile and will definitely create campaigns very soon.

i think you should launch this app and write details about this app in a separate place and tell others about campaign so that it will be easy for the others to understand it that what is it?... it will also be helpful for you for the reviews..

i think you should launch this app and write details about this app in a separate place and tell others about campaign so that it will be easy for the others to understand it that what is it?... it will also be helpful for you for the reviews..

I'm not launching any app but maybe promoting one of them

banners
Back