The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I want to monetize one of my website

bookfre

affiliate
Helli,
I have a website with below 100 organic and approximately more than 500 social traffic, I want to monetize that site via affiliate marketing. PLZ help me regarding affiliates.

Dude there are so many websites out there which offers this service to promote their products like online shopping sites amazon.com, Ebay Partner Network, Click Bank etc. They will provide you link or code. You have to paste this link or code on your website and if someone buys their product through your link you will get earn some share of benefit.

Be ready to test different affiliate programs to find the best for your site. It is recommended to take some actions to increase the number of your site visitors.

You may also try the monetization via ads. Here is an example of mobile traffic monetization (case-study).

You can try SmartLinks at Affmy:
iii.png

Last edited:
Very important thing, before you start the monetizing of the website you must promote it. So you have to do some investments at the beginning.

Hi there!

Depending on niche, of course, but I suggest you grow your traffic more. Also, is your website new?

If it's new - suggest you be patient, increase your visitors number, and then - go for affiliate program/ad network, IMHO.

Hello,

What niche/area are you working in?

There are many fantastic Affiliate Programs out there!

If you are interested in Shopping and eCommerce feel free to check out SKU Feeds

Happy to help with any questions you may have, just drop me a message/email.

Good luck with the future!

I have a question about monetization. I had a website with adsensee monetization and it blocked my account because of facebook traffic. Is fb traffic harmful for monetization?

Hi there!

Depending on niche, of course, but I suggest you grow your traffic more. Also, is your website new?

If it's new - suggest you be patient, increase your visitors number, and then - go for affiliate program/ad network, IMHO.

What @HilltopAds is saying is 100% true. I was advised to not do anything regarding adsense/affiliate program until AT least having 1000 visitors.

Hey @bookfre! We've got a smart link perfect for your remnant traffic! It's optimized for you, and it's a single link implementation. It'll send your untargetted visitors to the offer they'll most likely convert on depending on their geo/device/browser/etc! Let me know if you're interested - you can sign up here!

Helli,
I have a website with below 100 organic and approximately more than 500 social traffic, I want to monetize that site via affiliate marketing. PLZ help me regarding affiliates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back