The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need help to do free traffic.

V4P0RW4V3

affiliate
I was going to do paid advertising, but my friend said that I should start with free traffic since I'm a beginner. He said he was going to help me, but he goes on and off a lot and I have no time to wait. Could someone help with this, please? Thank you.

In affiliate marketing the first thing you need to decide is where to get traffic. When it comes to free traffic, as you have no funds for initial investment - it gets more difficult. If you want to work White Hat, you'd need to spend some time creating a source of traffic with interesting content that would be relevant for the users. This takes time, but works in a long run. It can be a website or a community on social media, where you could post about something you have experience with, engage the readers and later on - having your readers, your audience - monetize.

If you want it fast - you've gotta go Black Hat, and unfortunately I'm not an advisor in it :)

What's your overall idea? Where are you thinking to start? Do you have any experience?

Hi, all depends on what you will promote and how. You can promote offers on FB:
1) you can create your own page about something and post there some interesting content + post links on promote offers
2) you can post comments with link on promoting offer - but be careful! You can be banned as a spammer if you just will be very persistent.

You can create send some messages via social apps like Viber or WhatsApp, Viber so on.

Hi, your friend gave you a good idea, but you should know what will be interesting for you to promote, and on which traffic source, free traffic offers less payout than the paid one, but you still have possibilities to make it over there, just focus on the right traffic. You could run your campaign using social media , such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc... or using blogs, forums related to your offer, where you could share informations, and try to make it! Good luck for this campaign!!

MI
Back