The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I need Help Regarding PPV Traffic

pradep

affiliate
Hi i am running CPA offer using PPV traffic but its getting harder to convert this traffic some time bid become to high like CPC. Some time targets dont have much traffic.

I need help
Direct link or landing page ?
If i create landing page it become hard to get CTR. How to increase CTR should i use some attractive words like Free or logo something?

What kind of offer can be convert Using 50onred PPV traffic?
Should I try weight loss product?

Give me your suggestion please.

Hi i am running CPA offer using PPV traffic but its getting harder to convert this traffic some time bid become to high like CPC. Some time targets dont have much traffic.

I need help
If i create landing page it become hard to get CTR. How to increase CTR should i use some attractive words like Free or logo something?

@servandosilva is one of finest PPV experts. Hopefully he'll see this shout out and offer some advice for you.

In my opinion, you will want to use a landing page.

If you are looking for "copy" suggestions, be sure the copy is written well for the geo. Properly translated.

For the hook, well that will depend on your offer, you want the hook to be in line with the needs and wants of the demographics of your target audience.

I need help

It's going to be landing page 90% of the time. Even when direct linking works, it usually works better with landing pages.

As for the CTR, the CTA is only one thing. The design, angle and offer also play a very important role.
If you use "FREE" and words like that, make sure the product you're offering is actually free, or has a free trial/sample. Otherwise your lead quality is going to be very low and you'll get kicked out of the offer.

It's going to be landing page 90% of the time. Even when direct linking works, it usually works better with landing pages.

As for the CTR, the CTA is only one thing. The design, angle and offer also play a very important role.
If you use "FREE" and words like that, make sure the product you're offering is actually free, or has a free trial/sample. Otherwise your lead quality is going to be very low and you'll get kicked out of the offer.

thank you for your words. i have also sent PM please check

banners
Back