The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I made $25K with my first product launch

Congrats dude! i really envy your success. I hope to make big sales that that myself. I believe it all depends with the quality of your product, how you present it, and whether or not it is legit. I hope things will continue to be good as mor cash flows your way. kudos.
Thank you! Since then I've almost doubled these numbers. It's been a great year.

Leveraging on hungry affiliates is the best form of medicine I Guess?
It is, but it's actually not easy to get them to promote you. Also, these super-affiliates are hard to find.

I think this great encouragement for others!
So brave of You to put this out here, there are lots of silent marketers doing what You do.
Congrats! :)
:rolleyes:
Thank you!

By getting shadowbanned every now and then, and having hundreds of accounts
Do you create them, or buy aged?

I've seen them for sale on accsmarket but never considered Reddit as a serious source. I'm starting to dabble in Reddit ads now.

How do you keep from getting shadow banned? I guess observe and follow all the rules you can? ;p

Do you create them, or buy aged?

I've seen them for sale on accsmarket but never considered Reddit as a serious source. I'm starting to dabble in Reddit ads now.

How do you keep from getting shadow banned? I guess observe and follow all the rules you can? ;p
Create them yourself.
Fuck the rules.

I would never imagine you will do that much revenue with audience like Reddit, which is more than sceptic to anyting. But with your product I see it's possible, it's very hard indeed to sell something marketing related to marketers itself, I congrat you with that much;)

Wow that's really impressive! I've followed a guy for a long time who was starting out as an average affiliate, then moved onto teaching and is now selling courses as well. He makes similar figures and constantly just rebrands the same course.

Impressive stuff. I've never looked into reddit too much myself but will have to take more of a look now. Great inspiration to hear stories like yours

Your are truly an inspiring person but I want to ask you at first it was easy for you what challenges you face and how you overcome into that phase..

Wait let me get this straight you created a branded course and sold it to affiliates?
No, I wrote a book and marketed it myself. Affiliates didn't promote it.

Your are truly an inspiring person but I want to ask you at first it was easy for you what challenges you face and how you overcome into that phase..
There are many things that can go wrong.

I provided support for every buyer no matter how dumb questions they asked. That kept the refund rate less than 1%.

Then there's piracy. If you got a digital product, and it is not protected in any way, it will get shared by others. I sent DMCA letters to some websites, and I requested Google to block URL's from search results that gave away my book for free.

Technologies change and Reddit changes so you have to adapt to changes and update the method frequently so that it stays relevant.

Sounds very interesting! Have you ever used platforms like Clickfunnels and Kartra to make & distribute your products?

Then there's piracy. If you got a digital product, and it is not protected in any way, it will get shared by others. I sent DMCA letters to some websites, and I requested Google to block URL's from search results that gave away my book for free.
That really sucks -- I agree.
Stealing a person's creativity creation (in its entirety) *** is just WRONG!
That is not *sharing* that is just theft.
If I came into your house and took a chair would you be angry? Same thing.

If you give your 'creation' free distribution; MIT/Apache/GNU license or Creative Commons License then that is sharing your creation with the 'community' that is different ENTIRELY. That is a license for free use ...

Last edited:
Hi, this thread is months old, but I hope you still answer. How do you find and recruit affiliates to promote for you?
Did you ever spend money on ads - FB, Warrior Forum, JV Zoo, and others?

Hi, this thread is months old, but I hope you still answer. How do you find and recruit affiliates to promote for you?
Did you ever spend money on ads - FB, Warrior Forum, JV Zoo, and others?
I did it all without affiliates. Just a good product that people would like to buy and suggest others.
The right forums were very important for the sales.

But did you have a mailing list?
So what are the forums you posted on? Which forum generated the most sales for you?
Btw, thanks for a fast reply.

banners
Back