The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I made $25K with my first product launch

msulcs

Marketplace Seller
Reddit-Twitter Master Method: Guide to Massive Traffic
Rankd SEO - BACKLINK DATABASE
Long story short. In March I launched my first digital product. It's about getting traffic from Reddit. Since then I've made $25K+ till now. Sales are still going strong.

I did it all without the help of affiliates. I didn't have any connections and I did all the marketing myself on various forums.

I have a blog where I post my case studies. Here's the lengthy version of this story.

Here's the income proof from my PayPal:

image-7.png

So what is the *product*
All is see is over-hype ...

looks to me like just another MMO pitch
The product is not important. Because the story is about How much I made with the product.

The product is the Reddit-Twitter Method. Since it's still being sold, I can't tell exactly how it works, but you can get a glimpse through these posts:
And read the reviews:

Awesome stuff @msulcs! Yeah, product launches can bring you nice profit. I had $23K with my first product launch, so not much worse :p My product helped bloggers make money :)
Nice! Would you be interested in doing a text interview for my blog? If so PM me.

Nice! Would you be interested in doing a text interview for my blog? If so PM me.
Oh man, yes I can, but that was long time ago, 2013 :D I gave an interview to "Mike from Maine" back then. Long story, there's some more info on my profile. Thanks :)

When you have a solid product you dont need tons of affiliates , Reminds me of my first product many years ago which easily crossed $10k because of only 1 fact, Product was legit, I shared exactly what I was doing, It was about using 7search traffic to promote CPA offers as I was moving away from 7search towards ppv I gave away all the info I had and the data I had collected .. I got reviews from credible names in the industry and It got sales like mad ...

When you have a solid product you dont need tons of affiliates , Reminds me of my first product many years ago which easily crossed $10k because of only 1 fact, Product was legit, I shared exactly what I was doing, It was about using 7search traffic to promote CPA offers as I was moving away from 7search towards ppv I gave away all the info I had and the data I had collected .. I got reviews from credible names in the industry and It got sales like mad ...
Totally agree. It's all about the quality of the product. And the perfect sales pitch.

Yep, I agree with that too. If your product is not BS but actually help people, you're on the right path to profit ;)

Cool story! Thanks for telling. Just wondering product what product have you launched? Did you have an experience working with affiliates? I want to know how these two business models compare to each other and why you decided to go without affiliates.

great.
so are you selling on jvzoo or what ?.
what is your strategy of bringing buyers ?.

Congrats dude! i really envy your success. I hope to make big sales that that myself. I believe it all depends with the quality of your product, how you present it, and whether or not it is legit. I hope things will continue to be good as mor cash flows your way. kudos.

I think this great encouragement for others!
So brave of You to put this out here, there are lots of silent marketers doing what You do.
Congrats! :)
:rolleyes:

banners
Back