The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I have a website with some traffic. How to earn Money

Slogan

affiliate
I have 1 website about fashion an deals. I have from 10k traffics/mo and i wanna earn money from this site. Who can show me how to do that?

I asked some friends. They said that" register a account to Adsence to earn $.

Why not run some Health and Beauty offers in ad placements on your site.

What is our demographic?

Is your traffic targeted?

Is your traffic tracked?

Create Good Content and then create backlinks both act as King and Queen respectively in order to earn money if you plan to monetize your website.

Thank you very much. I will reach about target customers and find a good ways to earn and help everyone. Thank Nitn Ravale and T J Tutor

Hi slogan
Are you more for selling affiliate products or are you looking to earn with Adsense?Im asking because you did not mention it

I have 1 website about fashion an deals. I have from 10k traffics/mo and i wanna earn money from this site. Who can show me how to do that?

I asked some friends. They said that" register a account to Adsence to earn $.
Why not capture their email address and promote products to them through email marketing?

If you have a traffic.then you have lots of ways to earn.
1. Via Google Adsence.
2. Via ecommerce affilate links
3. Via paid referral commission on every point or customers you refer..
For eg. I have a Hair Transplant Cost in Mumbai creates referral links for hair transplant customers for Mumbai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi slogan
Are you more for selling affiliate products or are you looking to earn with Adsense?Im asking because you did not mention it
Hi guy;
I'm create a website to afffilate some products. I have more 2k Organic traffic search and more 5k traffic from other source. Do you think i need affilate or earn money by Adsense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I can offer our affiliate program - Secrets of Sarah Affiliate Progam

Product Name: Femme Youth

Femme Youth & Menopause
Menopause is normal and happens to EVERY woman! Femme Youth is uniquely designed to help women during this new stage of life by decreasing the side effects commonly associated with menopause - specifically decreased libido, fatigue and mood swings. Start embracing your life today!
A recent clinical study demonstrated that 47 of the 50 women participants who took Femme Youth, experienced greater sexual desire, improved mood and whole body rejuvenation!

Payout: 50$ CPA

if yr have any question - skype goldenh.alex

Thank for your ide,
But i'm affilate for VPS and Webhosting. Hope you get alot of customers for your bussiness

MI
Back