The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

is anyone here make money from aff marketing? and if you do how much do you get?

Some affiliate marketers make money.
Some affiliate marketers don't because they just don't get it, or do not really really understand what is involved.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

im asking this question because iminterested
According to 99.9% of the gurus in Instagram, working for 2 hours a day and having the skill of a 13-year-old teen, you can make 6 figures in less than 3 months :D

Facts: You can make money if you do the work. As Graybeard said: some does lots of money, but they are consistent and invest lots of time on it , and some give up after 10 days because they are too lazy to do so.

According to 99.9% of the gurus in Instagram, working for 2 hours a day and having the skill of a 13-year-old teen, you can make 6 figures in less than 3 months :D

Facts: You can make money if you do the work. As Graybeard said: some does lots of money, but they are consistent and invest lots of time on it , and some give up after 10 days because they are too lazy to do so.

That completely misrepresents what most marketers say. What they actually say is: "I make millions of dollars working 5 minutes per month, now buy my course and I'll tell you how". ;)

I've always sucked at affiliate marketing. I've made a few sales, but I've always been more successful selling my digital products or services, which is what I'm focused on doing now.

That completely misrepresents what most marketers say. What they actually say is: "I make millions of dollars working 5 minutes per month, now buy my course and I'll tell you how". ;)
ohhhh I am aware of what they say, unfortunately this is giving a very bad reputation to affiliate marketing.

banners
Back