i bought Adplixity through affiliatefix
i bought hide my ass pro tool for vpn
i have bought affiliatefix forum to learn from you guys

i have bought domains for landing pages
i have bought hosting
i have bought purelander to get best landing pages as well

i have bought cashmoneyaffiliate course
i have bought cpa evolution 2.0 also

but right now i have $9k left more and that is my last money to invest on my business

i want to be successful with cpa marketing
i need just one person to guide me everything with the tools i have

i struggled from last 2 months but never made a dime i know maybe my investment is low but i think it is fine to start with
can you guys please tell me what should next step i need to take

hi I have $9k for investment

i want to be successful with cpa networks

here is check list i have bought recently

i bought Adplixity through affiliatefix
i bought hide my ass pro tool for vpn
i have bought affiliatefix forum to learn from you guys

i have bought domains for landing pages
i have bought hosting
i have bought purelander to get best landing pages as well

i have bought cashmoneyaffiliate course
i have bought cpa evolution 2.0 also

but right now i have $9k left more and that is my last money to invest on my business

i want to be successful with cpa marketing
i need just one person to guide me everything with the tools i have

i struggled from last 2 months but never made a dime i know maybe my investment is low but i think it is fine to start with
can you guys please tell me what should next step i need to take

Do not get caught up with members taking you off site. They just want to take your money. This is a teaching forum and all of the information and help you need are right here in the forums.

You said above, "i need just one person to guide me everything with the tools i have". THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!

You don't need one person, you need a community like this. One person gives you one perspective, this community gives you thousands of perspectives. It is a huge mistake for a Newbie to think they need just one person. All of us that are successful required many many people to get past the Newbie stage. Nobody, not ever, gets past the Newbie stage with just one person helping them. Especially someone that wants to separate you from our community. Those are the people that are just after your money!

so how is everything going with that campaign? me i'm just a newbie for sure, yes, but don't you think you may change the tools you are using also to make it on this campaign? i mean as you are trying to look for good tips for the campaign, then you should be looking for tools that can help you in a better way also! i don't know much about adplexity, because their package ever been very big for my newbie budget, so i've been working with ADMobiSpy, and sincerely it's cheap, and they really have great features for CPA offers, could check it out!!

banners
Back