The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am newbie ,I want to make a dating,But the volume and click rate is not reasonable

01.jpg

I do believe that you have no carried out proper research on the niche you have passion for. In marketing, you will always have that first step of getting the niche of your choice. Please be sure to know in details about the niche and how best you can get the returns from it. I am so sure that you ave used a wrong network or tool for clicks. Test your system too.

Looks like you are using Exo? You have not provided enough information for anyone to help you.

What are you promoting? Are you going direct to sponsor or using internal landers and A/B testing? What is the payout on the offer(s) you are promoting? Seeing as you paused before they spent too much it is hard to say whether or not it SHOULD have generated any conversions (not that we can tell without the lack of information provided anyway).

We normally run quite a bit longer during our optimization period per source before deciding whether or not it is worth our time.

Your stats doesn't say how much profit u made. Also i see that u have some conversions which is very good!

Meaning that ur offer convert.

U need to work on ur add for wat i see, in fact ur ctr is very low.

Are u targeting the right people?

Is u copywrite relevant for wat u are promoting?

Are u using landers/direct linking?

These are the main questions poping in my mind right now when i watched at ur stats...

Hope this help

As someone mentioned above, the first thing that catches eye is click through rate, so first of all you should do some changes with targeting.

Where do you run traffic and which offers are you trying to promote? The more info you can give us, the higher the chance is that we can help you out.

banners
Back