The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gennaro E Turco

affiliate
Hello, everyone. My name is Gennaro Turco and I am a U.S. Disabled Veteran and I served in the USAF for six years. I attained a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business and Marketing in 2012 and have more than 10 years experience in all aspects of Marketing and in many different types of industries and niches. I mostly specialize in Social Media Marketing, Strategy, Business Development, and most recently in Affiliate Marketing. I am looking forward to helping others and networking with you all.

Hello and good morning. Do I click on the link in your message to then become a vendor? I'm unsure of how exactly I go about this. And once this is done am I allowed to post affiliate links in the forum discussions, or is there a specific place in which I am to do that?

I thank you for your service ...
That said, if you are offering some service as a business to the membership at large here -- just register your business and has been said above. Provide the form information (basically).

What do you mean by 'affiliate link'? Do you want to be able to promote some offer from another company that you do not represent or own?

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix! That's a lot of experience you have, great to have you join us.

I do represent several different products and services that I would like to promote as an affiliate marketer.

To apply to become a vendor, you must be the owner or company representative. If you fall under one of those categories, I'm happy to help you with your application, if you need it.

If you are just wanting to promote your referral links, I'd suggest you put them in your signature. They won't be live unless you have an upgrade account but members can copy/paste them into a browser.

Here are rules about signatures, from our TOS:

upload_2019-10-17_21-3-9.png

I mostly specialize in Social Media Marketing

Have you had a chance to check out the Social Media forum yet?

Anytime you have a question, want to share some good information, or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

I actually would appreciate some assistance in setting up a vendors account. Thanks

................................................................................................................................................................

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix! That's a lot of experience you have, great to have you join us.

To apply to become a vendor, you must be the owner or company representative. If you fall under one of those categories, I'm happy to help you with your application, if you need it.

If you are just wanting to promote your referral links, I'd suggest you put them in your signature. They won't be live unless you have an upgrade account but members can copy/paste them into a browser.

Here are rules about signatures, from our TOS:

View attachment 15290

Have you had a chance to check out the Social Media forum yet?

Anytime you have a question, want to share some good information, or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

I actually would appreciate some assistance in setting up a vendors account. Thanks
................................................................................................................................................................

No problem! I will send you a PM and we'll go through it, step-by-step.

banners
Back