The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything How to validate ad spaces in social media and YouTube

Alex admitad

Validation_680%D1%85300.jpg

admitad has a tool for the validation of ad spaces on popular social networks and YouTube channels.

Now if you add a profile, community or social media application as your ad space from social media or a YouTube channel, you’ll have to validate that you own it.

This update drastically simplifies moderation for advertisers and allows webmasters to connect to programs and start working faster.

The second problem solved by validation is the acquisition of third-party public pages and video blogs. From now on nobody except the owner will be able to add a public page, popular community or channel.

Validation is carried out in just two clicks:

1. Once you fill out information about your new ad space, click Complete Validation:
en.28-768x431.png

2. From there you will get to the social service website where all you have to do is permit the information to be received:
%D1%84%D0%B1-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B4-768x395.png

Currently, all new ad spaces from the following services must be validated:

• Facebook
  • VK
  • Moy Mir
  • Odnoklassniki
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • YouTube.
Later we’re planning to start a stage-by-stage validation of the existing ad spaces of this type in admitad.

Validation will allow you to add only those ad spaces to the admitad system from social services that you have the rights to as an owner or administrator.

It keep telling me you have no owner ship rights to this ad. What do i need to do

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-08-22-58-28.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-08-22-58-28.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 11
MI
Back