The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Track My Email?

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
I am using mandrill and sandblaster in order to send bulk emails. But unfortunately, I can't track my emails. Hou could I know that my emails reach to the inbox? What are the open rates as well as what is the spam count, bounce rates or other states.

I am using mandrill and sandblaster in order to send bulk emails. But unfortunately, I can't track my emails. Hou could I know that my emails reach to the inbox? What are the open rates as well as what is the spam count, bounce rates or other states.

Mandrill takes care of all that. You can set it up with the analytics provided there.

Mandrill Features

"Integrate Mandrill’s analytics into your own database, and keep track of trends like open rates, clicks, and unsubscribes."

Last edited:
As you are using sandblaster, I know it has owned tracking system. You just needed to set up.

Thank you @TJ and @Mr.FOX . Yup I find the tracking system form mandrill. It is very helpful It shows all the information which I am looking for.

I hope these article will help you out to find more about tracking and clicking system of mandrill.

Open and Click Tracking – Mandrill Knowledge Base
Thanks for that, but I was more interested in finding out about post click conversion -
i.e. - email is sent via mandrill and user makes an action in your site - signups for a product - and you want to see this action in your mandrill reporting.
As far as I can see, it can be done via the webhooks but that seems to be quite a complex thing to do.

Thanks for that, but I was more interested in finding out about post click conversion -
i.e. - email is sent via mandrill and user makes an action in your site - signups for a product - and you want to see this action in your mandrill reporting.
As far as I can see, it can be done via the webhooks but that seems to be quite a complex thing to do.
Well in this case I think you need to use different tracking id or landing page. Just simply copy your landing page with different url and you can easily track them. But I'm afraid it's quite impossible to track via mandrill.

MI
Back