The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to track email marketing

Med Tr

Hello email marketing experts, I'm starting my new business in email marketing using a custom software and Google G suite.
Unfortunately, I didn't find any solution to track my emails such as open rate, click rate, conversion, unsubscribe, spam, bounce... etc.
Could you help me please guys? Thank you in advance !

Congrats on your new business.
There are plenty of could based Email Service Provider. MailChimp, BetaSend, Aweber.. they basically offers you the ability to collect leads and track your campaign engagements.

There are self-hosted apps like MailWizz. they also offer tracking campaign engagements.

To track conversions you should use a Click/Tracking Service.
If you need assistance to choose the right softwares for you. post your questions here and I will do my best :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Iss Meftah for your help. I let you know that I'm using a custom software that works via Google Gsuite to send 10.000 emails per day with a cheap price and currently I'm not looking to use an auto-responder such as MailChimp. Getresponse, Aweber... etc because I don't have enough fund to pay every month.
May you suggest an other software apart from ClickGum ?

is there an adcenter account required? I sold it

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    55.2 KB · Views: 34
You can only send 2K per day with Gsuite.

They also have 2 relays if you use a program rather than Gmail interface to send with. One you can send 2K per day and the other is 10K per day, but one user can't send 2K per day. There are restrictions and the 10K is based on multiple users.

You could use GMass: Gmail Mail Merge | Send & Schedule Mass Email with Gmail interface and has some of the functions you are after.

You could also use a mail program that has the functions and send via relay.

Assuming you are sending affiliate / CPA offers you will need a postback script or use a third party tracker to track conversions.

Tools to Help You Track Your Email Marketing Metrics:
  1. Bloom. Before you can actually track your email marketing metrics, you need to build an email list.
  2. MailChimp.
  3. Benchmark Email.
  4. Google Analytics.
  5. Open Rate.
  6. Click-Through Rate.
  7. Clicks per Link.
  8. Conversion Rate.

I using MailChimp to tracking mail list. I think have a lot of product that can help you get mail of customer as suggest of saisirisha

There are many ways that you monitor your responses.
  1. If you’re using an email marketing software then it will give you a detailed report about who has actually opened your mail and clicked on the links provided.
  2. these reports will also update you that whether your recipients have shared it on social media platform or not (if you have given the links).
  3. you can also monitor the traffic on your website during the campaigns, whether there is any increase or not.

Usually, email providers themselves give insights into these kinds of metrics, so you could check directly there. I know that Mailchimp, Mailerlite, and Outreach tools have pretty decent info about open rates, reply rates, bounce rates, and so on, was personally very satisfied with them earlier.

If you wish to level up your email marketing strategy you will need email marketing tools and platforms to enhance your work and upgrade its performance.

Email Marketing Tools

Freshworks CRM
Freshworks CRM prior known as fresh sales is an intuitive software that does all the jobs that its name suggests. Besides providing a service for best email marketing, it also allows you to enhance your relationship with the customers, nurture leads, engage with the visitors, etc.

Active Campaign
The Active Campaign provides the best delivery rates among all the email marketing software I’ve come across. This software offers such a nice user interface. The automation for email marketing is easy to set up and even allows you to track your progress as well.

Constant Contact
Constant Contact is yet another email marketing software available out there. Incorporated with a wide range of templates to choose from, it sticks to a more elevated end when it comes to pricing.

Hubspot Marketing Hub
HubSpot’s email marketing platform makes it simple to get started sending customized email campaigns. The user-friendly interface makes creating lists and contents a breeze, ensuring that you’re still sending the most up-to-date material. You can also use built-in analytics to monitor your email marketing campaign and increase your click-through rates.

It’ll be a daunting yet fascinating year to explore our creative side while preparing strategies and email drafts. If you want to know more tools for email marketing or want to know more in detail about email marketing read the blog.

Hello email marketing experts, I'm starting my new business in email marketing using a custom software and Google G suite.
Unfortunately, I didn't find any solution to track my emails such as open rate, click rate, conversion, unsubscribe, spam, bounce... etc.
Could you help me please guys? Thank you in advance !
Click rate try using clickmagick

MI
Back