The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to test my campaign before its live ?

affiliatelk

Hi,

I have some question during to test the campaign before its live.
  • How much budget will I allocate for each test?
  • How long will I run test for?
  • What are some rules for cutting landers, placements, offers ect ?
Thanks

Hi,

I have some question during to test the campaign before its live.
  • How much budget will I allocate for each test?
  • How long will I run test for?
  • What are some rules for cutting landers, placements, offers ect ?
Thanks
Hi dude, first of all could you share with us some tips about the campaign you are intending to run? for example what vertical are you intending to promote?

Hey!

Agreeing with AstroBoss, it's really not easy to tell you something, not knowing your vertical/GEO/traffic source, etc.

But in general:
1. Budget will depend on vertical and GEO. For tier1 countries you ll have to spend a lot of money in order to collect relevant amount of data. For tier 2 and 3 not that much and you ll be able to gather statistics faster.
2. It really depends, but not less that 24 hours, and if it doesn't bring you results - more 24 hours..
3. First of all we should know what exactly are you testing. Does the campaign have one offer or several? Are there any split tests of banners or landers for instance?
Remember that you shall first run a test, then stop, analyze one parameter (lets say placements), then cut IF there are some obviously unprofitable ones, then run campaign again, then stop, analyze another parameter and so on.

Take time to be very picky about each parameter and don't cut all at the same time. Find one profitable parameter first, then go to the other one.

But again, more details you provide, more informative answers you'll get here :)

Hey!

Agreeing with AstroBoss, it's really not easy to tell you something, not knowing your vertical/GEO/traffic source, etc.

But in general:
1. Budget will depend on vertical and GEO. For tier1 countries you ll have to spend a lot of money in order to collect relevant amount of data. For tier 2 and 3 not that much and you ll be able to gather statistics faster.
2. It really depends, but not less that 24 hours, and if it doesn't bring you results - more 24 hours..
3. First of all we should know what exactly are you testing. Does the campaign have one offer or several? Are there any split tests of banners or landers for instance?
Remember that you shall first run a test, then stop, analyze one parameter (lets say placements), then cut IF there are some obviously unprofitable ones, then run campaign again, then stop, analyze another parameter and so on.

Take time to be very picky about each parameter and don't cut all at the same time. Find one profitable parameter first, then go to the other one.

But again, more details you provide, more informative answers you'll get here :)
Hi here, you should really consider this, to run your campaign test, good luck with this.

Please i want to know how to make a compaign test for CPI on Appthis or APPnext traffic sources i tried to use VPN but i can't reach out ,, if anyone run CPI compaigns on this network please help me urgent

I would like to start with the sweepstakes type offers..
Hi dude, sweepstakes offers do work good, what i can suggest you is to afford a tool to help you out with this, such as the right ad-network where you could pick offers at first, choosing the right traffic source, downloading lander, and providing you some analysis on your campaign, etc... i mean normally all spy'tool should be really helpful for you to test, and run your campaign. let me just recommend you one there, where i think you could have a trial, and the cheapest price you could have even, wish you luck with this.

banners
Back