The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to send file to email and redirect after optin?

JerHetrick

affiliate
I am working on my first real sales funnel. What I need to do is send a free product (a pdf file) to visitors after email optin. At the time of opt in I also need the visitor to be redirected to a landing page.

What tools would I need to do this? I am using wordpress and have found plugins that sned file on optin but nothing that will send file and redirect at opt in.

Any help would be appreciated. I really need to get this thing up and moving as soon as possible.

Thank in advance!

There are a number of ways to do this. Many plugins. I'm reviewing Thrive Leads at the moment. It's $59 for a single site and $97 for multi sites. This is a very cool plugin and I can already see I will be buying this one!

It can be programmed to integrate into your funnel quite nicely with a customized opt-in form and integrate into your auto-responder easily.

Of course, if you are using double opt-in, then you can put the download link in that email or better yet, on the confirmation page.

Thanks for the replies! So I am now set up with Aweber. I initially went with MailChimp and my account was froze within a day for sending affiliate product links in my mailings.

banners
Back