The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Make A Campaign In Adsbridge with Fb Ads as Traffic Source?

damngoodiam

I am struggling to make even one campaign in Adsbridge and I want the traffic Source to be FB ads... The Campaign is from Maxbounty and is a Download campaign..

So what should I choose in FB ads? Lead or Conversions? Adsbridge Postbacks make no sense to me,I added one in Maxbounty profie but where to put the one that it generates while making campaign? What are tokens and which tokens to use?

And Adsbridge Manager please dont reply with that Facebook ads post link that you keep sharing because that is a case study type thing not a tutorial.

Thanks in advance.. A Complete newbie in Affiliate here...

@Zach AdsBridge is generally very helpful and very active here.

Also, @LukePeerFly will likely have some great guidance on this.

I am struggling to make even one campaign in Adsbridge and I want the traffic Source to be FB ads... The Campaign is from Maxbounty and is a Download campaign..

So what should I choose in FB ads? Lead or Conversions?

Well a download is a conversion and not a lead. Of course, you can always capture a lead, or other data, for an email list.

Adsbridge Postbacks make no sense to me,I added one in Maxbounty profie but where to put the one that it generates while making campaign? What are tokens and which tokens to use?

Well, guess what, tracking makes no sense to anyone their first time out. All tracking is simply adding appendages to your links that will provide you data. All you have to do is take the time to play around with them until you get it. Tokens at each network will vary usually based on their platform. If you can pass an algebra class in high school with a C average, even for only one semester, then you can most certainly can learn and understand using a tracker and tokens with an A average. It's simply something to learn, and it is not difficult. It can be frustrating in the beginning, but that's just because everyone wants everything to be stupid simple. If you had never been bass fishing before and I handed you my best rod and reel and my best bait for fishing heavy cover, you would be pissed off within minutes. Why, because it requires some learning, developing a few skills, understanding the elements, and a degree of finesse.

First off, understand that the entire purpose of a tracker is to report information to you. More detailed than you get from the networks. This information tells you things like ad clicks, which ads were clicked, landing page clicks, which landing pages were clicked, conversions, earnings, devices, browsers, and so on. Some tokens are provided by the network and some can be custom.

So, tokens are simply a variable that reports back data for you. You append the tokens to your campaign links for your tracker to provide the specific data the token represents. A tracking URL is just a normal page URL from your website with what's called a tracking token added to the end of it. The tokens themselves can be different from network to network, but they all do the same thing. They append to your URL in order to identify a specific data.

And Adsbridge Manager please dont reply with that Facebook ads post link that you keep sharing because that is a case study type thing not a tutorial.

Thanks in advance.. A Complete newbie in Affiliate here...

I haven't used the FB tracking pixel in some time, a couple years. It did work well and as I recall I placed the pixel on my content sites along with my tracking code. We do have loads of great FB marketers here that will chime in and give you some insight.

Adsbridge has a great explanation, in this blog post on their site, that tells you how to use Adsbridge with FB.

SOME ADDITIONAL REFERENCES THAT MAY HELP
Luke Peerfly's Guide Page - Great material on FB Ads and Tracking
Facebook Pixel Implementation Guide
FB Article: One pixel. More features.
IAMAtilla also has an older but very relevant post for Adsbridge and FB:
How to set up postback in AdsBridge tracking platform.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply but the Adsbridge support has not replied to me in last 2 days... And I have no Idea what to do.. It looks like I have to give up on Adsbridge afterall.

Thanks for the reply but the Adsbridge support has not replied to me in last 2 days... And I have no Idea what to do.. It looks like I have to give up on Adsbridge afterall.

It's the weekend. They typically work a business week, most of the companies. They'll be around come Monday.

Did you take the time to read the material and references I supplied you? The answers are there!

It's the weekend. They typically work a business week, most of the companies. They'll be around come Monday.

Did you take the time to read the material and references I supplied you? The answers are there!

I really appreciate the reply and I tried my best to understand but when I logged into my account I blanked out again and had no Idea what to do.. I am a Blogger from last 6 Years have more than 30 blogs and have drove millions of traffic p.s-I am very good at SEO but I am a newbie in Affiliate.. And now I think I have to give up on becoming an Affiliate Marketer...I am doing my best,daily going through different Aff Courses available online,reading every thread of every Forum I can find but here I am stuck on setting up a tracker.

One More Question if you can answer, Maxbounty has a chrome extension campaign that Looks great to me and I want to promote that. Can I use FB ads to promote that? Will Facebook Ban my account for this? I dont think Facebook should ban my account.. So thought of asking you.

Thanks In advance!

Well, this is a different kind of introduction.

Hello and welcome, @damngoodiam !

Since you're a newbie, I suggest that check out these:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

In addition to the links that @T J Tutor posted for you, you may also want to use the search feature to find the AdsBridge threads and posts here. As I recall, there is a lot of information.

Anytime you have a question, just start a thread in the appropriate forum to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Wow.. no body ready the question and just answer whatever they want...I have asked questions above first answer that then We will see other things... And Newbie doesn't mean that I just crawled out of Womb ..... SO Stop teaching the no of letter in Affiliate and I would be happy if u straightforward answer my question... And Ya If U want go ban me.. I have not got anything productive here anyways...!!

Wow.. no body ready the question and just answer whatever they want...I have asked questions above first answer that then We will see other things... And Newbie doesn't mean that I just crawled out of Womb ..... SO Stop teaching the no of letter in Affiliate and I would be happy if u straightforward answer my question... And Ya If U want go ban me.. I have not got anything productive here anyways...!!

WOW, you ask for help and get straight answers. Then you decide it's okay to be rude.

No gratitude, just hatefulness.

BYE!

Where Did I get one single Straight answer? Ya U did help but how does Azgold contribute to this thread? To the question I asked? I have still not got my answer And You are saying I am acting rude...

Everyone will get frustrated If he asks a question and instead of answer he gets handed Some life on how to start from Page 1... I dont want page 1 I want specific Answers.

She took the time to answer to everyone, even if you are a dick, she can´t know what kind of knowledge every one has. Nobody in this great forum knows you, no one owe you nothing, and I hope no one waste a second on answering your questions, you don´t worth it

I didn't know Azgold is a "She" so sorry for saying those words.. I didn't mean them but the thing is I am Frustrated and I still couldn't get my answer... AZGold sorry to u again..

And Federico nice of you to say all of that and still not answer the question I asked... When I replied to "Azgold" I meant Why is no one straightly Answering my question or saying I dont know or Adsbridge manager will soon reply...

I didn't start the thread with "I am A Newbie please tell me where to start and what to do." I asked something specific and Just wanted the answer may it be in 1 line or a whole artice,If you dont want to help,no problem someone else who knows will reply or this thread will remain unanswered...

And Mr Federico no one owes anything to anyone in this world and By not replying to this thread You could have saved your Precious 1 minute too..

And If Super Mod or Admin s watching pleaset tell me how to delete this thread or just ban him... I will find my answer somewhere else...

I really appreciate the reply and I tried my best to understand but when I logged into my account I blanked out again and had no Idea what to do.. I am a Blogger from last 6 Years have more than 30 blogs and have drove millions of traffic p.s-I am very good at SEO but I am a newbie in Affiliate.. And now I think I have to give up on becoming an Affiliate Marketer...I am doing my best,daily going through different Aff Courses available online,reading every thread of every Forum I can find but here I am stuck on setting up a tracker.

One More Question if you can answer, Maxbounty has a chrome extension campaign that Looks great to me and I want to promote that. Can I use FB ads to promote that? Will Facebook Ban my account for this? I dont think Facebook should ban my account.. So thought of asking you.

Thanks In advance!

Hello!

First off, I would like to encourage a healthy atmosphere here on the forums. Frustration runs high when starting out, but the need for civility still stands. We respect and value the moderators here, as they give free (emphasis on this word) advice, and are not here to 'serve' us.

We had a vacation here last week, and work a typical business week - Monday through Friday.
Our support team will answer your request in order of urgency, as we have just pdated our trial, and questions have been flowing in. Please be patient, and the team will get to you as soon as possible.

As for Facebook Ad tracking, the link provided by TJ above is what we will share with you. I recommend reading through it very carefully, and trying to set up a campaign along side the reading. Write down very specific questions, as this will help the support system move along much quicker. These posts allow our support team to provide our users with a background, so we can avoid questions like "how do I set up Facebook ads with AdsBridge" - as these guides answer these quesitons.

Read through the newbie posts provided above, as well as our guides, and don't give up! This is a learning process, and it takes time and practice!

Once you have done the above steps, please don't be afriad to message me here, or send another (specific) request to our support team!

-Zach

banners
Back