The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to convert Download offers on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasser Feddad

affiliate
Hey guys, This question is for the OGs of affiliate marketing. Any help here is highly appreciated :)

I've been looking around for ways to convert Download offers for mobile. The kind I'm specifically interested in is CPA offers for mobile subscription. I know for a fact that POP traffic used to be the best way to convert Download offers. From my experience it isn't any more.

I did try banner traffic with exoClick with no luck whatsoever.

I also tried StartApp with banners also no luck.

Download offers are a tough nut to to crack for me at the moment.. so PLEASE PLEASE help share your experience.. what is the best traffic sources and what type of banners or creatives to use?

Thank you so much in advance!

Hey there, it is pretty easy to convert on Google Ads if you have an account on that. just need the right targeting. and start earning money.

I've been looking around for ways to convert Download offers for mobile. The kind I'm specifically interested in is CPA offers for mobile subscription.
Do you mean mobile content offers where users are subscribed to a service or apps from google play or appstore?

pointless to bump old posts --looks like sig spam to me
View attachment 16879
Yasser has left the building a long, long time ago ...
Sorry but I can comment on any thread from any time interval as long as I stay within the affilatefix forum rules :)
If there is any rule that I did not obey here, please keep me posted, I would appreciate.

pointless to bump old posts --looks like sig spam to me
upload_2020-6-30_10-6-11.png

Yasser has left the building a long, long time ago ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back