The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to actually get FREE traffic in 2018?

I

iHustler

Hi, I have some products in a website and I want to concentrate on FREE traffic at the moment because I am a struggler and I don't have initial starting fund. I am looking forward to make a name for myself, hence I am looking for free traffic and as soon as I make some money from free traffic, I will immediately reinvest into paid traffic.

I have three issues on this:

1) I created a funny profile in pinterest and created my niche board and pinned around 55+ pins in my niche and followed 250+ people in my niche category but I got no follow back till now. I did put up a good profile pic as its a funny profile account. So, what am I doing wrong? Any tips to improve?

2) I created a niche Instagram profile and I used related hashtags and followed 175 people in my niche but I only received 8 followers back from those follow. Again this didnt work. Any tips on this?

3) I wanted to hire affiliates so talked with clickbank and they said that in order to list product and hire affiliates in clickbank, I first need a landing and thank you page and have to pay 49$ to clickbank so thats a no from me due to fund issue. So, is there any way to get affiliates via FREE affiliate program so that they can get me sales for commission based incentive for every sale? I will pay them for every purchase people make through their link.

So, how do I actually get FREE traffic now to solve this fund issue? I will instantly reinvest the money that I make from this on paid traffic.

Kindly advise me on how to proceed with this.

PS - Thought to explain my situation clearly rather than only saying a part of the issue in that different thread here. So, kindly delete that thread if you want.

Thanks in advance,
iHustler

1. I don't know how their parameter works.
2. You either following inactive or bot user or user that are absolutely not interested in your product, or topic.
3. You can search for alternative of clickbank, like WarriorPlus.

Free traffic is not dead nor it will dead. They are focus on big websites like YouTube, Twitter and other social media platform. Well.. Marketing. Think of, instead of promote a product, how to promote yourself to someone.

T
1. I don't know how their parameter works.
2. You either following inactive or bot user or user that are absolutely not interested in your product, or topic.
3. You can search for alternative of clickbank, like WarriorPlus.

Free traffic is not dead nor it will dead. They are focus on big websites like YouTube, Twitter and other social media platform. Well.. Marketing. Think of, instead of promote a product, how to promote yourself to someone.
Thanks for the reply. Actually, my products are my T-Shirts, i.e., Niche based t-shirts.

So, any advice on how to promote my t-shirts?
Any tips other than blogging coz currently I don't have hosting fees otherwise that was my primary option.

As soon as I make some money, I will invest immediately into paid traffic. I am literally struggling nowadays haha.

Try contact other YouTuber and ask them to promote for you in exchange for a shares of profit. :D
Yes I can do that but they would also like to track how many of their subscribers bought the shirt. How do I give them the option to do that?

Do a search on Google for tee shirt affiliate programs, then pick one that pays a flat $5 per sale so you can get off the ground. You can get a domain name for $1 (first year) and hosting for $1 a month from NoSupportLinuxHosting, which would let you test out your ideas and see if you can make any money from it before you invest more.

You cannot get TARGETED TRAFFIC for free. Free traffic these days is as worthless as it gets. You will be spinning your wheels with free traffic.

Get a part time job and save a $1000 and you will have enough to gather the proper data with a good tracker to continue buying good traffic.

You cannot get TARGETED TRAFFIC for free. Free traffic these days is as worthless as it gets. You will be spinning your wheels with free traffic.

Get a part time job and save a $1000 and you will have enough to gather the proper data with a good tracker to continue buying good traffic.
Hi I ve got budget $1000 what kind of offers and traffic sources would you recommend? I was promoting CPA with bing ads with bad ROI. Can you help me to choose good traffic source and and offers?

Facebook is very good. Adwords is very good, but very expensive. Of course it will be determined by what you are promoting, who you are targeting, etc.

You need a plan. If you do not design your campaigns for a specific audience for a specific offer, then you have nothing.

Your plan needs to include a joining one or two affiliate networks, server, a tracker, an offer, a landing page, a traffic source that will work for the proposed campaign(s), an offer, and a budget.

A plan is necessary. It seems to me you need to do some research, communicate with the members to help you get "your ducks in a row" so you can get your initial campaigns off to a good start. This entails starting some threads directly related to your tasks.

So, the research. You need to research the campaigns that are working now. Research the tracker you will be using, the VPS you will use, etc. Ask loads of questions of the members in the appropriate forums about the products a services you need and what their recommendations are for those products and services. Research the traffic platforms you will be using and learn their policies and TOS. Do the same with your affiliate managers in regards to what is hot right now.

Hi, I have some products in a website and I want to concentrate on FREE traffic at the moment because I am a struggler and I don't have initial starting fund. I am looking forward to make a name for myself, hence I am looking for free traffic and as soon as I make some money from free traffic, I will immediately reinvest into paid traffic.

I have three issues on this:

1) I created a funny profile in pinterest and created my niche board and pinned around 55+ pins in my niche and followed 250+ people in my niche category but I got no follow back till now. I did put up a good profile pic as its a funny profile account. So, what am I doing wrong? Any tips to improve?

2) I created a niche Instagram profile and I used related hashtags and followed 175 people in my niche but I only received 8 followers back from those follow. Again this didnt work. Any tips on this?

3) I wanted to hire affiliates so talked with clickbank and they said that in order to list product and hire affiliates in clickbank, I first need a landing and thank you page and have to pay 49$ to clickbank so thats a no from me due to fund issue. So, is there any way to get affiliates via FREE affiliate program so that they can get me sales for commission based incentive for every sale? I will pay them for every purchase people make through their link.

So, how do I actually get FREE traffic now to solve this fund issue? I will instantly reinvest the money that I make from this on paid traffic.

Kindly advise me on how to proceed with this.

PS - Thought to explain my situation clearly rather than only saying a part of the issue in that different thread here. So, kindly delete that thread if you want.

Thanks in advance,
iHustler
hello mate, why don't you go for more known platforms, like Facebook, and try to generate some social traffic over there? i think it could be a great starting point?

MI
Back