The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Peerfly Scammed me for over 4000$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affiliate086

Hi everyone,

I am posting this thread because i was recently scammed by Peerfly for over 4000$ and I am really disappointed observing such a behaviour from an old network.

21IqElm.jpg

It started with me getting an Email from the compliance that the traffic i was sending wasn't good enough in quality but guess what, at a later stage they say that you were promoting the offer using deceptive marketing practices. (This is when they find out that quality is alright, so gotta find another way to turn this around)

I had been promoting the offer using Facebook Ads and the audience was Ultra targeted.

I will certainly recommend any serious publisher out there to STAY AWAY from Peerfly!

Last edited:
Woah this is a juicy topic. Did they tell in the email what kind of deceptive promotion was it?

Let's see. From the data given the offer payout is $1.20. From peerflyoffers.com, there are 24 offers allowing social traffic that matches this. I somehow have a hunch what was being promoted.

Last edited:
Never heard that peerfly scamming anyone so we have to wait to hear the other side of the story but i do think that you did well with FB ads.

This is the first time I've ever heard/read a complaint about Peerfly. There must be more to the story that we don't know about.

@Affiliate086 have you discussed this with your AM or anyone else at the network? I think I would have done that as soon as I received the email. I'd want to discuss and correct.

Never hears such thing before about peerfly... Hope u guys will find a solution as it's a very good network.

May you provide a screenshot with ur traffic stats from facebook too?

First post? The comedy is going to be epic.

That's exactly what happens in the world of Internet which is full of people like you, who just don't give a feck about anyone but themselves; and i can bet if it was someone like Loz Green or Zac Johnson, you would have come to this thread and just accepted everything as if the Holy Bible was quoted here.
If i had to Troll, i'd rather have chosen a related community.

Anyways i opened this thread, just to spread awareness that this could happen with anyone.

That's exactly what happens in the world of Internet which is full of people like you, who just don't give a feck about anyone but themselves; and i can bet if it was someone like Loz Green or Zac Johnson, you would have come to this thread and just accepted everything as if the Holy Bible was quoted here.
If i had to Troll, i'd rather have chosen a related community.

Anyways i opened this thread, just to spread awareness that this could happen with anyone.

We don't allow this type of behavior on our forums. Simmer down! Be respectful!

mxyzptlkfishstiks was simply pointing out a pattern. Typically when those with a single post come to complain, they are not generally a contributing member thereafter. For example, you made your first post a complaint and this was yesterday morning. Since then you have not made any other posts and you have not created any other threads. On average, you fit the profile of someone that likes to complain and not contribute. Don't for one second think that your thread here is a contribution. This sub-forum is called Disputes & Resolutions so that vendors and clients can work out differences. All you did is come here, complain about a very reputable network, and didn't post anything that would be in the spirit of the sub-forum which is to resolve a problem. All you have done is call out a very reputable network as a scam network. Very unprofessional, as was your berating mxyzptlkfishstiks ! Grow up!

Guys, this cases can normally be solved in a profesional manner without flaming any network in the forums unless somebody did something wrong.

The Peerfly guys are active here so i still expect to see some response from their part but if you (OP) want to give more details it would be better for everyone to make this quick.

@Affiliate086

What was the offer you promoted, and why are the conversions and CR% blanked out? Care to share that information with us?

Also, could you show us some screenshots from your FB Ad panel which coincides with the statistics you are showing us here? There has got to be a reason Peerfly would revoke your earnings and claim it was fraudulent. Any network would welcome your highly targeted FB traffic with open arms if it was backing out. That's how us networks make money!

@Affiliate086 can you show us some evidences to proof your innocent? Otherwise this would deal no benefit between both party, like the log of conversions the traffic you're sending them etc? Your tracking log..

i think Showing a picture from peerfly Dashboard is not enough evidence
also i never Heard Peerfly Scammed Some Buddy
Cus they are strike in the First Place
they have to accept ur lander first
and u have to respect the type of promotion that the offer allows :(

First off, I appreciate everyone replying to this thread talking about how surprised they are to hear something like this. I am proud of our reputation at PeerFly and I am happy to see it follows us everywhere.

"It started with me getting an Email from the compliance that the traffic i was sending wasn't good enough in quality but guess what, at a later stage they say that you were promoting the offer using deceptive marketing practices. (This is when they find out that quality is alright, so gotta find another way to turn this around)"

I am not going to disclose your marketing methods, but you absolutely were using deceptive marketing methods. We aren't scamming you out of any money. You were clearly breaking the terms on the offer you were promoting. The restrictions specifically said NOT to do exactly what you were doing.

I do not want to work with any publisher that plans to break our terms or promote offers against the allowed marketing methods and potentially kill the great relationships we have with our clients that provide us with the 2,000+ awesome offers we have on our network.

If anyone has any questions about this, you are welcome to PM or email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back