The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many emails a week?

It depends on how I built the list and my motivation behind it. My affposts list is emailed once a day, my blog list is emailed once or twice a month, and my main marketing list is emailed about once every other day :)

It depends on how I built the list and my motivation behind it. My affposts list is emailed once a day, my blog list is emailed once or twice a month, and my main marketing list is emailed about once every other day :)

Never miss an opportunity to sneak in a backlink do you..... lol!

Yeah definitely depends on the list, does anyone believe in aggressive marketing via email?

What about if you were mailing a freebie list, and how do you know precisely how to cross promote? and also is the blitzkrieg method still effective for email marketing?

Twice a day is pretty high!

For sure it depends on the list. We mail weekly or daily depending.

Anything less than weekly and people tend to forget about you, any more than daily and people tend to get annoyed.

Completely depends on the list you're building. With one of our lists, we only have a 7 day window before they are removed from our list so we email them twice on the first two days and once on the last 5 days. Other lists are just once a day. Aggressive marketing definitely does work, but only for certain list types.

banners
Back