The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Zahid Ali

affiliate
Hello AffiliateFixer,

I am a Learner of CPA, struggle hard to achieve CPA goal learn from paid courses and also from youtube Google Search, see a lot of courses.
Last Month I run Native ads with Revcontent Clickbank back pain offer.
Total Investment: 100$
Sale: 0
I Run Bing Ads with weight loss offer
Total Investment: 150$
I Run Taboola Native Ads.
Total Investment: 100$
I got 350$ loss in last month, can anybody here he can help me how can i recover my loss and run a good campaign with the best network.

We have the perfect training coming for you next week. Keep an eye out for an email telling you about the CPA webinar next week on Wednesday.

You are spread way too thin over way too many different ad networks. Pick one ad network, for example, Taboola, and stick with it until you make it work.

You are spread way too thin over way too many different ad networks. Pick one ad network, for example, Taboola, and stick with it until you make it work.
Thanks for your answer, i try best offers which in trending like google trends, and run ads with Taboola, but seems 0 sale.

Around $1000 spent in many courses paid groups but no one tel truth which method work on CPA. that's why i join this form...

Meant it more as in how much data did you collect (with your tracking) running the campaigns you mentioned not courses you bought. Data talks, be attentive, optimize based on stats and in a lot of cases you can turn a red campaign to green.

How many creatives, landers, copy, angles did you split-test during running these campaigns?

You spend money, you gather data you can work with (what works vs. what doesn't, what got potential vs. what is a dead end) and then optimize based on that for better campaign performance.

Data is power, the only way to loss is if you are NOT collecting data and working with it.

Don't use google trends. Literally, ask your affiliate manager what the top offers are on the network doing volume. Then, you promote one of those.

What ever you are doing there is no customer affinity towards it. That means they don't like it or the way you are doing it.
How well do you know what you are selling and do you know the market you are trying to sell it in?

What language are you writing copy in? Do you speak that language natively or at least very fluently for many years?

Did you use a spy tool like Adplexity Native to help you in your research. By using spy tools you can increase your chances of finding a good campaign.

Losing money is apart of the online game/business. If you're a serious online entrepreneur, your loss is insignificant. As long as you learned and don't keep losing, you're fine. Instead of leaving it to chance or luck, develop your skills as a digital marketer-html, css, javascript, writing copy, image manipulation, etc. Be patient. Calculate your risk. And then take action. Nobody's going to give you the secret sauce to succeed online.

Good luck!

Native Ads, needs a huge budget i suggest around 15k~20k so yeah your lost is not really a loss, if you don't have that kind of budget you need to move onto something else

MI
Back