The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi I'm Vinnie~

Vinnie

affiliate
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the community however semi new to CPA. Currently making around 1k$ Tops with Maxbounty.

I've done many different ways to make money online (adsense, Affiliate Marketing, list building , etc) But i think ill stop with CPA and master it! I feel like this is a great community with lots of hidden gold! I hope to be part of this great community~ Sharing my personal experiences and learning from you guys!

Hoping to leverage my income online here!

Cheers,
Vinnie ;)

You came to the right place! Welcome.

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

Hi @Vinnie , great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I'm new to the community however semi new to CPA. Currently making around 1k$ Tops with Maxbounty.

I've done many different ways to make money online (adsense, Affiliate Marketing, list building , etc) But i think ill stop with CPA and master it! I feel like this is a great community with lots of hidden gold! I hope to be part of this great community~ Sharing my personal experiences and learning from you guys!

Hoping to leverage my income online here!
Cheers,
Vinnie ;)

Loads of actionable content throughout the community. You'll find that you'll get most all of the answers you seek from your fellow members.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi Vinnie,

Just joined AffiliateFix. Glad to see you're in this forum as well.
I'm on your list. My name is A-s-s-e-r (without "-").
Looking forward to interact with you.
All the best.

MI
Back