The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

bhatt harshil

After arriving in this affiliate industry, i meet with lot of people and the most of people are ready to work with me, but they ask Pre-payment before starting. I already seeing a lot of scam by this way. so i'm afraid to work on Pre-payment.
So my question is, " is pre-payment is secure way to work with publisher or there is risk is hidden"
(i'm work on CPI CPA CPL model so please post your review according to that)

Thank you.

After arriving in this affiliate industry, i meet with lot of people and the most of people are ready to work with me, but they ask Pre-payment before starting. I already seeing a lot of scam by this way. so i'm afraid to work on Pre-payment.
So my question is, " is pre-payment is secure way to work with publisher or there is risk is hidden"
(i'm work on CPI CPA CPL model so please post your review according to that)

Thank you.
Were you asked for a pre-payment as an affiliate or you were applying to some sort of digital marketing service for your affiliate channel? Can you share your query in more detail??

Were you asked for a pre-payment as an affiliate or you were applying to some sort of digital marketing service for your affiliate channel? Can you share your query in more detail??
I was asked pre-payment from so many affiliate to run my offers. i'm affiliate manager.
I hope now you are clear about it

Oh, at this point I also have the same question as him.

Is there any platform that, Client Pay to Central and Central hold the money until job done then Hired person request to withdraw that money from central.

Im not talking about Freelancer or fivrer. Just a stand alone Platform that just work in money processing.

What's your offer and who are you (your business)?
I think these affiliates either don't trust you to pay them or have little faith that your offer(s) are merchantable.
^(*will sell in sufficient quantity to be worth their time and expense).
I wouldn't even bother with what I saw as a bad deal -- I just say NO!

What's your offer and who are you (your business)?
I think these affiliates either don't trust you to pay them or have little faith that your offer(s) are merchantable.
^(*will sell in sufficient quantity to be worth their time and expense).
I wouldn't even bother with what I saw as a bad deal -- I just say NO!
Okay, I got your point. Thank you so much.;)

MI
Back