The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Michael Brock

affiliate
Hey All,

My name is Michael Brock, and I just joined AffilateFix a little while ago. I live in Largo, Florida, which is my hometown. And I've been studying Internet marketing and practicing it (more as a hobby than a business) since the late 1990s. I had a few short lived successes and made some money over the years, but nothing major to speak of, which is one reason why I joined this forum. My key strengths are blogging, content creation, and search engine optimization (SEO), although I'm admittedly outdated in the latter and catching up with the latest SEO strategies and Google algorithm updates, which is another reason why I joined this forum.

Moreover, I recently graduated with high honors from St. Petersburg College (SPC) in May 2017 and earned my Bachelor's degree in Software Development and Technology Management. And although I've been actively seeking a new job in my profession, I haven't been able to find one for three months now. So I decided to put my knowledge and skills to work for myself, rather than an employer. And I partnered with my cousin in August 2017 to build a digital marketing empire and enjoy the Internet lifestyle that all the so-called "gurus" talk about and flaunt.

As for how I found AffilateFix, truth be told, I found you guys while searching for @Jay Wessman (aka The Lazy Ass Stoner), whom I just recently started following on YouTube and noticed that his newest posts were a few years old. So I wondered what happened to him, like many others, and Googled such. And my search led me here, where I found a comment from him, indicating that he's just been very busy and promising that he's coming back soon. But that comment was dated Sep 30, 2014, so I'm still not sure where he is now. At any rate, I figured if he belonged to the AffilateFix forum, then it must be a worthwhile community to join. So I did and am now introducing myself as recommended. Thanks for reading.

Peace out for now and stay awesome!

Michael Brock
Brock Digital Media Company

P.S. I recently applied to PeerFly and was approved yesterday. I used to belong to MaxBounty and Commission Junction, and I made money from both platforms, but those were old accounts that have long been deleted. However, I plan on reapplying to both of them once I get reestablished.

Last edited:
Hello @Michael Brock , welcome to affiliatefix. Thanks for joining. This is probably one of the best intro.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Best wishes..

Hey @VirtualGlobalPhone,

Thanks a lot for the nice welcome and props on my intro! And I'll be sure to check out the Newbie Helpdesk soon (maybe even today, but I have a ton of things going on at the moment). I look forward to meeting and interacting with more AffiliateFix members like you.

Michael Brock

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great intro. You certainly have great plans and direction. As I am sure you know, this business is no different than any other in regards to it's requirements. Dedication, perseverance, proper investment, the need for continuing education, and taking action.

You are going to do great things I think!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great intro. You certainly have great plans and direction. As I am sure you know, this business is no different than any other in regards to it's requirements. Dedication, perseverance, proper investment, the need for continuing education, and taking action.

You are going to do great things I think!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Hey @T J Tutor,

Thanks a lot for the nice welcome and props on my intro! And thanks for the strong vote of confidence. Yeah, doing great things for the world and tons of people is my plan and goal in life. With all of the failures I've had in the past and learned from, I'm now on my way to accomplishing my goal. In fact, I can literally "feel" it coming! And I love learning new things, so I'm always continuing my education. I look forward to meeting and interacting with more AffiliateFix members like you.

Michael Brock

MI
Back