The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

1_Silver_3

affiliate
I've been reading this forum for quite a while now and recently set up an account. So: Hello to you all. :)

I'm totally new to affiliate marketing and keen to get started with CPA. But, I'm not totally new to marketing. I have a strong advertising background as an awarded copywriter. I mostly do online- and social media and copies for websites. So if anyone wants to make some bucks in german-speaking countries, I'd be happy to help you out with putting your offers in proper (german) words. :)

I hope I didn't violate any guidlines by promoting myself here a little bit. ;-)

Cheers guys :)

Hello 1_Silver_3. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Since you already have some experience so it will take less time for you to master it.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :)
@tyoussef since I work fulltime in an agency and have a competition prohibition, I didn't set up a site. But maybe I will set up a more anonymous page, where I will offer my services and then I will definitely post it here. Until then, you can simply ask and tell me what you need. :)

@internalsoul I already did, and I'm definitely motivated when reading all those journeys and success stories ;-)

banners
Back