The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Jon Pastorizo

affiliate
Hi Guys! My name is Jon and I used to do affiliate marketing back in 2009. In 2010 I was a Forum Moderator in a well known affiliate forum at that time. I then I got involved in PPC then SEO then Amazon FBA. I did make money along the way but I couldn't seem to find something that was giving me significant earnings.

I got introduced to Ecommerce and created a Shopify store Q4 of 2016. I currently am doing Ecommerce but I wanted to start sharing my experience and teach some things I have learned through the years. I am no expert (let's get that out of the way), but I would like to help others and of course since I am back in affiliate marketing, hopefully some of the ones I help along the way - if they need to sign up for a course or a software that they will sign up through my link as an appreciation of my help. :)

My affiliate marketing skills is quite rusty since I've been mostly doing Facebook Ads the last several months; so I'm going to need your help to recall some affiliate marketing strategies.

For anyone thinking about Ecommerce most specifically Shopify store build out and Facebook Ads I encourage you to ask questions and I will do my best to answer your questions and help you.

Sincerely,
Jon

Hi Guys! My name is Jon and I used to do affiliate marketing back in 2009. In 2010 I was a Forum Moderator in a well known affiliate forum at that time. I then I got involved in PPC then SEO then Amazon FBA. I did make money along the way but I couldn't seem to find something that was giving me significant earnings.

I got introduced to Ecommerce and created a Shopify store Q4 of 2016. I currently am doing Ecommerce but I wanted to start sharing my experience and teach some things I have learned through the years. I am no expert (let's get that out of the way), but I would like to help others and of course since I am back in affiliate marketing, hopefully some of the ones I help along the way - if they need to sign up for a course or a software that they will sign up through my link as an appreciation of my help. :)

My affiliate marketing skills is quite rusty since I've been mostly doing Facebook Ads the last several months; so I'm going to need your help to recall some affiliate marketing strategies.

For anyone thinking about Ecommerce most specifically Shopify store build out and Facebook Ads I encourage you to ask questions and I will do my best to answer your questions and help you.

Sincerely,
Jon

Hi @Jon Pastorizo , welcome to AffiliateFix!

What types of merchandising are you in to with Shopify?

Maybe you could post your tips on eCommerce in our eCommerce forum?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Sincerely,
Jon

Greetings @Jon Pastorizo

welcome to AffiliateFix! :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Awesome background Dude :D
We'll try not hold it against you. :p

Learn, Earn, and Grow!! :cool:

banners
Back