The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Muhammad Rohail

affiliate
Not long ago, I found this forum and I have been working on blackhat CPA methods for over a month. I started my online journey in 2014 and that was almost 4 years ago. I started with Google AdSense. I kept trying to prevail in the online business but I was not good enough. But now I realize, after all these years I was learning the craft of internet sensation.

I am now blown away how a person can make his/her living on the internet. This was a long journey for me and the time I have spent and the money I lost over these years, made it all back in a single month. I would definitely say that it was worth it. I almost quit but I didn't and I am glad I didn't quit. That thing, not quitting, defined me who I am, I am a fighter and I will never ever run from a fight. I would rather take a punch in the face but I will never quit.
When I joined this forum, I was in the learning phase, and I still am but few things have changed. I started banking huge from CPA campaigns. I am currently making $500/Day and the highest I touched was $800.

Mindset for Newbies: If you're trying to make a name or a living on the internet then you need to be strong, hell strong because CPA/Internet/Affiliate marketing is not easy. It takes time when you're ready, you can bank almost $100/Day in the beginning.

(P.S) I am using Microsoft Bing & Google AdWords PPC blackhat method to promote CPA campaigns. And lastly, I would like thanks, this forum, because of this forum I had a platform which I needed. Thank You, Affiliate fix.

For more pm at Skype: [Removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not long ago, I found this forum and I have been working on blackhat CPA methods for over a month. I started my online journey in 2014 and that was almost 4 years ago. I started with Google AdSense. I kept trying to prevail in the online business but I was not good enough. But now I realize, after all these years I was learning the craft of internet sensation.

I am now blown away how a person can make his/her living on the internet. This was a long journey for me and the time I have spent and the money I lost over these years, made it all back in a single month. I would definitely say that it was worth it. I almost quit but I didn't and I am glad I didn't quit. That thing, not quitting, defined me who I am, I am a fighter and I will never ever run from a fight. I would rather take a punch in the face but I will never quit.
When I joined this forum, I was in the learning phase, and I still am but few things have changed. I started banking huge from CPA campaigns. I am currently making $500/Day and the highest I touched was $800.

Mindset for Newbies: If you're trying to make a name or a living on the internet then you need to be strong, hell strong because CPA/Internet/Affiliate marketing is not easy. It takes time when you're ready, you can bank almost $100/Day in the beginning.

(P.S) I am using Microsoft Bing & Google AdWords PPC blackhat method to promote CPA campaigns. And lastly, I would like thanks, this forum, because of this forum I had a platform which I needed. Thank You, Affiliate fix.

For more pm at Skype: Muhammad.rohail2

hello @Muhammad Rohail and welcome to the forum .
that was an inspiring story .
please keep in mind if you want to help people help them in the forum.
no need to provide your skype info.
we have built this community to help each other.
thanks lot .

If you're trying to make a name or a living on the internet then you need to be strong, hell strong because CPA/Internet/Affiliate marketing is not easy
yes, you are right, that's a hard way but I'm happy that you are strong enough to be here now :) welcome to the forum community and thanks for sharing your story :affiliatefix:;) keep moving forward!

For more pm at Skype: [Removed by Moderator]
hi Muhammad Rohail, i read this, and i just wanna say come on man, this is really inspiring, and motivating, hope you will make some new idea pop-up over here, and add some positive value to the huge one we already have around here, you are welcome around buddy.

MI
Back