The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Iam new here :)

slaender

Hi, I am new here at affiliatefix and also new in affiliate marketing.

I am from Austria, and i want to get into the world of affiliate marketing.

I've read a lot about email marketing, funnels, facebook ads, google ads, copywriting and so on.
I am thinking of starting out with facebook ads and small funnels to earn my first money online. My biggest problem right now is finding suitable offers for me to promote, but i've already read some very interesting and helpful things here on the forum.

Are there more people from Germany and Austria here?

Best regards
Alex

Hey, a warm welcome to this community! I'm sure you will find helpful info into @AffiliateFix forums, on my side I can suggest you find a nice niche (better if it's something that you passionate about), from that, it will be easier to find tools, networks and all info about that specific vertical! Btw, I'm from Mexico, living in Rome ;)

Hey, a warm welcome to this community! I'm sure you will find helpful info into @AffiliateFix forums, on my side I can suggest you find a nice niche (better if it's something that you passionate about), from that, it will be easier to find tools, networks and all info about that specific vertical! Btw, I'm from Mexico, living in Rome ;)

Thank you very much ;)
Thats true, i think it would be easier in a niche where iam passionate about. For my first campaign i am looking for pay per lead offers or digital products, because i think it is hard to get profitabel with facebook ads and 5-8% from an ecommerce product.

may i ask which offers and traffic you work with?
Is Affiliate Marketing your Fulltime job?

greetings to Rome :)

Well to be profitable on FB or in any other advertiser network, you need to have really great products, tracking tools and knowledge of the specific niche, I recommend you to take a look on What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

Currently, I'm working on dating vertical as Affiliate Manager for ES and LATAM (fulltime job), you can check us out into the Resources page.
I am currently reading through the starting threads ;)

Ok, sounds really cool. Seems like dating offers doing well with the right knowledge.
I will check it out thank you ;)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
  • If you only make 0,10 1 million times ...
I think what really matters is in your closing rate or CR (conversion ratio)
If you only sell 2 Eskimos freezers per year you won't make much --if you can sell 2,000/per day @8% that's a start
Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
  • If you only make 0,10 1 million times ...
I think what really matters is in your closing rate or CR (conversion ratio)
If you only sell 2 Eskimos freezers per year you won't make much --if you can sell 2,000/per day @8% that's a start
Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk
That sounds logical, good comparison :)

So there will be a lot of ads, landing pages, and copywriting things to test;)
Thank you i will post on Newbie Helpdesk for my questions;)

greetings

Hi, I am new here at affiliatefix and also new in affiliate marketing.

I am from Austria, and i want to get into the world of affiliate marketing.

I've read a lot about email marketing, funnels, facebook ads, google ads, copywriting and so on.
I am thinking of starting out with facebook ads and small funnels to earn my first money online. My biggest problem right now is finding suitable offers for me to promote, but i've already read some very interesting and helpful things here on the forum.

Are there more people from Germany and Austria here?

Best regards
Alex
Hi, Alex! Welcome aboard!

I am not from Autsria, but have been there a couple of times and it is really a lovely place. Hope to get back there one day! Vienna is my true love.

If you are interested in Facebook Ads, I have an interesting offer for you. Our tracker is a perfect match for working with Facebook and it is fully integrated with it. You can do A/B testing, we keep all your stats and you don't have to worry about it. Also we offer extended targets and black/white-lists.

If you have any questions about tools for affiliate marketing or traffic tracking - feel free to contact me via Skype or email :)

Good luck!

Hi, Alex! Welcome aboard!

I am not from Autsria, but have been there a couple of times and it is really a lovely place. Hope to get back there one day! Vienna is my true love.

If you are interested in Facebook Ads, I have an interesting offer for you. Our tracker is a perfect match for working with Facebook and it is fully integrated with it. You can do A/B testing, we keep all your stats and you don't have to worry about it. Also we offer extended targets and black/white-lists.

If you have any questions about tools for affiliate marketing or traffic tracking - feel free to contact me via Skype or email :)

Good luck!
Hello, thank you ;)
You're right, Vienna is a nice place, cool that you were there before:)

I am definitely interested in FB ads since this is the traffic source that i am most familiar with at this time. But it seems a lot of affiliates use also native ads. I am still a beginner so i have to learn a lot.
I will have a look at your tracking software thank you ;)

thanks for your help
greetings

Hi! :) I think the best and quick start will be with Facebook ads + webview apps. Im working with gambling vertical now. There is a lot of network who can give you app free,just you need to put link from offer and run your ads in Facebook

Hi! :) I think the best and quick start will be with Facebook ads + webview apps. Im working with gambling vertical now. There is a lot of network who can give you app free,just you need to put link from offer and run your ads in Facebook
Hello, thanks for your message;)
sounds interesting, are we talking about an app that shows a website and then drive traffic with facebook to the app?
sry iam not familiar with this method, i will have a look on this.
I also saw some interesting mobile games to promote where you get pay per lead.

Application is like a mirror site(webview) inside already your link with offer. Just you need to make good creatives and run this ads on Facebook. If you are interesting, text me, i have good materials and i can share it with you.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

My biggest problem right now is finding suitable offers for me to promote

Many beginners struggle with this. The truth is you should focus on a niche you want to promote to, make a plan around the specific demographics and geos for that niche, and then use an intelligence platform to determine what offers that niche, demographics, and geos, respond to. That's how it's done.

Application is like a mirror site(webview) inside already your link with offer. Just you need to make good creatives and run this ads on Facebook. If you are interesting, text me, i have good materials and i can share it with you.
Ok thanks, i will have a look on this method. Would be great if you have some good resources. I'll text you about that.

greetings

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Many beginners struggle with this. The truth is you should focus on a niche you want to promote to, make a plan around the specific demographics and geos for that niche, and then use an intelligence platform to determine what offers that niche, demographics, and geos, respond to. That's how it's done.
thank you for your message. i think a good research is necessary in every niche.
May i ask what traffic sources, offers and intelligence platforms are you working with? it's not a problem if you don't want to say it

thank you
greetings

I think the most importa t thing its to learn to master traffic and you will make money ,offer its also important but you have thousands of offers to choose from

banners
Back