The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Fellas! It's Simon here

simonn

affiliate
Hi all!

I been reading this forum from time to time and now I decided to sign up.

Internet Marketing brings me my main income and I am working on it for almost 5 years.
I have tried many methods, had tons of downfalls, many times learned that it's very important to focus to very few things at once.

Also I work with Web Developing for almost 10 years. I been selling Web Developing services for many years as for additional income. Since Internet Marketing still doesn't bring me stable income, I still sell my freelancing services and I am just getting better to it. So if you'll need any help for that, feel free to contact me here or on my website (freelancersimon com).

I hope one day I will have needed amount of money to invest to internet marketing (because I am tired with "free traffic" methods (I know it's possible to make good amount of cash with it, but...). Free traffic is not for me. Now I am focused on learning about Paid Advertising as much as I can, sometimes trying to run some campaigns.

Besides internet, just like other guys, I love sports, music and other activities.

Not very long time ago, I had really hard lesson to learn. For many past years I was sitting and working online like crazy. I just had too many ideas and too much enthusiasm. You might think it's good, but it is not when you stop controlling it. I started to deal with some serious health problems and I had to prevent any stress and move as much as possible.
Now I work while standing, doing many breaks and move as much as possible. I have also started doing various sports.
I am telling this story because some of you might find yourself here. Everyone who are working "office" job, should be very serious about their health and do some sports, not work too long hours. Maybe this sounds like very cheap tip, but believe me, everything just works better and you start to be more successful in every part of life when you balance work with life, movement with no movement and everything else.;)

Thank you for your time reading this!
Good luck for everyone on every part of your life!

@simonn

Hiya, Simon! Welcome aboard, great to have you join the AFix family!

I started to deal with some serious health problems and I had to prevent any stress and move as much as possible.

Yup, been there, done that. Nothing is more important than your health. Without it, nothing else matters.

We have lots of info and case studies involving paid advertising, so I think you'll find AffiliateFix a perfect fit for you.

Anytime you have questions, just start a thread and ask. Someone will come along and help you. :)

Hi @simonn , welcome to the AffiliateFix family! It's great to have you with us.

I been reading this forum from time to time and now I decided to sign up.

Internet Marketing brings me my main income and I am working on it for almost 5 years.
I have tried many methods, had tons of downfalls, many times learned that it's very important to focus to very few things at once.

Experience and wise words we have all had to learn in the beginning!

Also I work with Web Developing for almost 10 years. I been selling Web Developing services for many years as for additional income. Since Internet Marketing still doesn't bring me stable income, I still sell my freelancing services and I am just getting better to it. So if you'll need any help for that, feel free to contact me here or on my website (freelancersimon com).

As an individual, you can only pitch your services in our Buy, Sell or Trade forum. If you would like to to use the forum, then apply here to be added as an approved resource in the community.

I hope one day I will have needed amount of money to invest to internet marketing (because I am tired with "free traffic" methods (I know it's possible to make good amount of cash with it, but...). Free traffic is not for me. Now I am focused on learning about Paid Advertising as much as I can, sometimes trying to run some campaigns.

YES! Free traffic is so incredibly difficult and becomes increasingly so everyday. The only true controllable traffic that can be designed to produce is paid traffic.

Besides internet, just like other guys, I love sports, music and other activities.

Not very long time ago, I had really hard lesson to learn. For many past years I was sitting and working online like crazy. I just had too many ideas and too much enthusiasm. You might think it's good, but it is not when you stop controlling it. I started to deal with some serious health problems and I had to prevent any stress and move as much as possible.
Now I work while standing, doing many breaks and move as much as possible. I have also started doing various sports.
I am telling this story because some of you might find yourself here. Everyone who are working "office" job, should be very serious about their health and do some sports, not work too long hours. Maybe this sounds like very cheap tip, but believe me, everything just works better and you start to be more successful in every part of life when you balance work with life, movement with no movement and everything else.;)

Thank you for your time reading this!
Good luck for everyone on every part of your life!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Now I work while standing, doing many breaks and move as much as possible

Welcome @simonn

Welcome to the community and everyone been thru that stage, I'm not an exceptional for that too.
Just relax and enjoy being yourself, your stress will gone off eventually.

Last time you were exploring imagination, and here in Affiliatefix you're exploring real ideas!

Be sure to communicate with thru and share your thought what's your direction about paid traffic!

Also if you depress about failure, you're not the only one!
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Start a Journey and stay track with everyone else to success!

banners
Back