The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Donald C. Obii

affiliate
Hello everyone,

My name is Donald Chu Obii from London, UK.

I'm an alternative health & wellness direct response copywriter.

Earlier, I wrote copy for companies in the property (real estate) industry. Since I was selling property at the time, this was a natural fit.

As my confidence in my writing ability grew, I went on the write promos in other industries. I wrote for companies in Insurance, Forex, workshop promoters, exhibitions, and health.

Sadly, I lost a close family member to cancer in 2013.

Since then I decided to focus my copy and marketing skills in the health and wellness niche.

Now, why am I in the AffiliateFix forum?

I started affiliate marketing in 2006. Hungry to make money I tried several opportunities. I struck some success promoting Niche Profit Classroom and PPC Bully.

My best campaign at the time was an IPad offer on MxBounty. I was netting $425/day.

Meanwhile, I was working on starting a commodity trading business. And still running affiliate campaigns on the side. I got sucked dry for time once my commodity business built some momentum.

Unfortunately, I didn't develop much affiliate marketing expertise before veering into commodity trading.

That's why I attribute most of my early success to 'luck of the Irish'.

Nonetheless, I never forgot the good feeling of earning income online.

Niche Profit Classroom paid a recurring monthly income. My signups stayed in the program an average of 5 months.

The Ipad campaign was a sweepstakes paying $2.50/zip submit. I invested $100 in DirectCPV traffic and $2.50 added up pretty quick.

I want that feeling back again...

BTW, I'm not just thrill seeking here... I'm keen on the security of creating other sources of income.

Here's the bottom line... My commodity business pays well, but it's also bestowed me with a lot of bumps and bruises.

I was almost wiped out in 2012, because my entire livelihood was from one source.

Anyways, to close things off...

I'm back to affiliate marketing... well I never left affiliate marketing per se... I'll say I'm 'refocused' on affiliate marketing.

If you ever need my help with writing copy for health related promos... For email autoresponders, landing pages, VSLs, whitepapers etc. just let me know.

I would also need your support as well.

A lot has changed in affiliate marketing. So, i would appreciate your collaborations to help me get up to speed.

I wish you all the best in your businesses and life endeavours. All the best.

Carpe Diem!!

@Donald C. Obii

That's a great intro Donald, hello and big welcome to you! :)

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one. I can understand how that would steer you into the health and wellness area.

In addition to the link that @Marc posted for you, these may also prove helpful:

Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie411 | Free Download

They may help you brush up on what's changed in the past few years.

If you ever have questions or need help, just start a thread and let us know. Someone will come to your aid.

Looking forward to your posts, hope you enjoy the forums. :)

Hello everyone,

My name is Donald Chu Obii from London, UK.

Hello @Donald C. Obii , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm an alternative health & wellness direct response copywriter.

Earlier, I wrote copy for companies in the property (real estate) industry. Since I was selling property at the time, this was a natural fit.

As my confidence in my writing ability grew, I went on the write promos in other industries. I wrote for companies in Insurance, Forex, workshop promoters, exhibitions, and health.

Sadly, I lost a close family member to cancer in 2013.

Since then I decided to focus my copy and marketing skills in the health and wellness niche.

Now, why am I in the AffiliateFix forum?

I started affiliate marketing in 2006. Hungry to make money I tried several opportunities. I struck some success promoting Niche Profit Classroom and PPC Bully.

My best campaign at the time was an IPad offer on MxBounty. I was netting $425/day.

Meanwhile, I was working on starting a commodity trading business. And still running affiliate campaigns on the side. I got sucked dry for time once my commodity business built some momentum.

Unfortunately, I didn't develop much affiliate marketing expertise before veering into commodity trading.

That's why I attribute most of my early success to 'luck of the Irish'.

Nonetheless, I never forgot the good feeling of earning income online.

Niche Profit Classroom paid a recurring monthly income. My signups stayed in the program an average of 5 months.

The Ipad campaign was a sweepstakes paying $2.50/zip submit. I invested $100 in DirectCPV traffic and $2.50 added up pretty quick.

I want that feeling back again...

BTW, I'm not just thrill seeking here... I'm keen on the security of creating other sources of income.

Here's the bottom line... My commodity business pays well, but it's also bestowed me with a lot of bumps and bruises.

I was almost wiped out in 2012, because my entire livelihood was from one source.

Anyways, to close things off...

I'm back to affiliate marketing... well I never left affiliate marketing per se... I'll say I'm 'refocused' on affiliate marketing.

If you ever need my help with writing copy for health related promos... For email autoresponders, landing pages, VSLs, whitepapers etc. just let me know.

I would also need your support as well.

A lot has changed in affiliate marketing. So, i would appreciate your collaborations to help me get up to speed.

I wish you all the best in your businesses and life endeavours. All the best.

Carpe Diem!!

Loads of goodness and opportunity with your background and skills.

You are correct, a lot has changed and changes in this industry are speeding up. Part of the business now is taking the time each week to see what is new on the horizon of this industry and preparing for it.

If you want to offer your services as a company, you will need to apply to become an approved resource here in the community before you can start pitching you services. How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For approved resources to forge business relationships, post special promotions, etc. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

The alternative is to use the Buy, Sell or Trade forum. This forum is for individuals to pitch their products, services, and such

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day. I am certain you will find plenty of cooperation, guidance, and advice to help you re-enter this industry and get into some steady earnings.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back