The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[GUIDE] The Ultimate Bing + CPA/Clickbank guide You'll ever need

Thank you very much for the detailled guide. Only problem is, I cannot use Prosper202. I am with 1&1 hosting and prosper202 does not even show me the setup menu when logging in. Their support told me that it might not work with these host, I should change host, which I of course will NOT because I cannot quit 1&1, so I would have to pay 2 hosts and use only one.

Thanks a ton for the tutorial, much appreciated!

But I have one important query.... You have mentioned that the "Display" & "Destination" url needs to be the same. How is this possible if we are using a self hosted tracker like Prosper202 as the destination url will always be the prosper domain url?

Further, is it safe (account suspension wise) to run diet/skincare/muscle offers on Bing?

Thanks

Thanks a ton for the tutorial, much appreciated!

But I have one important query.... You have mentioned that the "Display" & "Destination" url needs to be the same. How is this possible if we are using a self hosted tracker like Prosper202 as the destination url will always be the prosper domain url?

Further, is it safe (account suspension wise) to run diet/skincare/muscle offers on Bing?

Thanks

Hey man thanks for your comment, I appreciate and sorry for the late reply.

What I meant was that in the destination URL, your tracking link should lead to the same as the display URL. So for example if your display URL is www. mycooldomain . com - and your tracking link is hxxp://prosper202tracker. com/subid={blahblah} - this tracking link should lead to the main domain in your display which is www. mycooldomain . com

So for example if your display is google .com, you can't lead to yahoo. com. This is something you setup in prosper.

Also, regarding your 2nd question, it is not safe to run diet/skincare/muscle offers on Bing unless you use a cloaker or really whitehat landers, but that's a whole new subject itself

Cheers!

I need a clarification, when promoting a clickbank product on bingads in the display url i mention the site url and destination url i put the adsbridge campaign url.

Is this method correct?

Thanks for your very details guy. I dont see you mention landing page in your guide, do we need landing page for this type of campaign?

Thanks for the great write up. I just spoke with Prosper202 it is no longer free and $100 a month. Are there any alternatives ?

banners
Back