The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[GUIDE] My Trick To Make 35$ Per Day with Free Targeted Traffic / 1H of Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is saturated. Every board have really strict registration/spam prevention etc..

I tried on tons of forums and you can get only ban&del.

If anyone can proof oposite, welcome..

I agree - IF you are spamming. Done right, it still works. Done right means actually engaging and contributing, a.k.a. helping people and reaping the benefits.

There are many people who get business using forums - our own @T J Tutor and @williamrs do so. They don't use their accounts with direct links, people get sent to their landers, websites or other pages/email. They use it more for branding and building a good reputation, a.k.a. trust.

Is it fast? No. Does it work? Yes.

Everyone who can proof that one of moderators helped to earn money on this forum, please do it.

You're saying that none of the mods on the forum are capable of helping people make money, or have never done so? I've made money with a lot of people....

What's the point of attacking people? Obviously this post and method is old, from 2013. It could offer some insight to new affiliates though, and maybe serve a purpose for teaching, good or bad.

You're saying that none of the mods on the forum are capable of helping people make money, or have never done so? I've made money with a lot of people....

What's the point of attacking people? Obviously this post and method is old, from 2013. It could offer some insight to new affiliates though, and maybe serve a purpose for teaching, good or bad.
good Point @KSixJeremy :):):):)

%
Yes if you want to work 6 months for 100 bucks :)

If you have any proof but PROOF of higher earning in 2016 using this method I will leave this forum.

Don't let the door hit you in the backside!

For moderators one advice, forum will be more better if you make one thread with ACTIVE money making guides.

There is 95% methods for nothing.

Everything works, but proof?? Never seen!

We have thousands of members that have launched very successful careers here and all we have seen you do is flame the forum and the members. If you don't have something nice to say or valuable to contribute, then stay silent.

One day when/if I start with sharing my guides I will argue every word.

Currently I do coaching for eCommerce and I have 10 students. I'm also working with Adult affiliate using few methods which I created.

All hat and no cattle!

One advice:

Create custom podforum with name (verified knoweldge base) and have one guy for testing methods and only if work then move to motioned podforum. That will be unique and really worth job! AffiliateFix will became popular thanks to that category.

You are a flamer, it's just that simple. This forum has helped many thousands of marketers and all you can do is slam us.

We are popular, we are successful, we all earn very nicely without the arrogant non-sense you are selling.

So most moderators, like you use this forum only to raise post count with quality and non quality post like this yours. If you quote me next time, prepare proofs.

Everyone who can proof that one of moderators helped to earn money on this forum, please do it.

-If one guy quote me with valid proofs, I will say you sorry and leave this forum again. Double chance.

I don't have nothing against You and Sorry if I offended You. But I always telling truth.

You haven't spoken an ounce of truth here, and if I see you continue posting in this fashion, anyone of us will show you the door!

Admin/T J Tutor

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back