The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[GUIDE] My Trick To Make 35$ Per Day with Free Targeted Traffic / 1H of Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing, OP! Could just pay someone on Fiverr to do some forum posts and then start monetizing :p

No you don't need a website, Many affiliates at our network deal with only free traffic, Maybe you can signup at our network and i would get you approved instantly. Always happy to help. Cheers !
Just signed up to your network. Can you get me approved? PM me for my details.

Free traffic is always good, but you must weigh and strike a balance between time spent & actual results.

If you can somehow automate this without killing your account.. then good.... maybe hire some micro-workers? :D

I remember how I managed to to profit from proxy sites before! it wasn't much but seeing those $$$ came in, it will really motivate you to work harder... but then again, there is working hard and working smart.

I like this guide... with little automation & tweaking, you won't strike gold but definitely bring you monies.

cheers.

I think after becoming a moderator of forum, beside post forum directly. We also can get other offers, change signature and earn from new offers. Totally, alway need to work hard at the begining.

@Sidd AdUncle, do you accept newbie in your network?

Hi,

* REMEMBER : If you Don't Take Action You Will never See Results ;)

Today i want to share with you another Way To Make 35$ a day with FREE TRAFFIC :D
So Basicly This Method Can take 1H per day of Work , in this method we will share CPA Offers in Forums But Which Forums & Wich Offers that you can promote ?

Very Brief : we all search for Coupons & Freebies when we want to buy something, This is the Idea we will Target People that need Coupon o promote Offers that will convert on Email SUbmit & Freebies.

Let's Start !
* STEP 1 :
Find Some Good Forums about Coupons & Freebies / Surveys .
(Pickup 4 Forums)
(This is my list)

View attachment 2278
View attachment 2279

Before you pick up the 4 Forums that u'll work in look at the stats in the forums & The Alexa rank + Quantcas ..etc :
For exemple this is the stats from Quantcast & Alexa of WeUseCoupons Forum

View attachment 2280
View attachment 2281
View attachment 2282

As you can see from the stats that this forum is very very good to promoting our offers (US Offers will Work Good in this forum)!

* STEP 2 :

* STEP 3 :

Build a Reputation in those 4 Forums, Because if you don't have a good Reputation in those forums The Moderators of the Forum Will Banned you and delete Your Posts So Now all you have to do is to keep calm and try to reach 100 post in the first day (i'll tell you why later)

* STEP 4 :

Some Forums allowed you to add Signature in your Profile (& it can Display under your Posts) So if you reached 100 Post in this Forum you will be able to add URLS in your Signature
- Now all you Have to do is to pickup a Good Offer From your CPA Network (Offer that in the FREEBIES / COUPONS Category) and Create a cloaking URL or Use Tinyurl to short & Hide The Offer link !
- After you get the offer Create a Good Headline in your Signature and add a Hyperlink of the offer URL to the Headline
This is a Example of Link in Signature :
View attachment 2286
when you click on KJ Rocker Blog you will be redirect to KJ Blog :) So basicly you will do a Signature like this!

* STEP 5 :

Keep replying in the new posts (i said new because those new posts will get a lot of views and most people will see your signature and they will click on the headline then they will go to the CPA offer :D )

* STEP 6 :

After 15 Days When you get Good Reputation you can start Posting 3 Money Posts / Week (Posts that Contain The CPA Offer)
and then you will get a lot of targeted visitors because when someone click on your post he is really want to to discover your Freebie or Coupon .. so there is a Possibility of 90% That he will Opt-in the Form in CPA Offer and you will Get Paid :D

i Tried This Method Yesterday on a Offer in Maxbounty (i already have Good MemberShip in more than 5 Forums So that's why the Moderators Don't Hide/Delete my Post)

The offer is :
View attachment 2283
Landing Page of the Offer :
View attachment 2284
This is my Results :
View attachment 2285

i Hope you Guys Like it any more infos please PM me :)
Thank you for your Time :)
MLaghfiri

Hi,

* REMEMBER : If you Don't Take Action You Will never See Results ;)

Today i want to share with you another Way To Make 35$ a day with FREE TRAFFIC :D
So Basicly This Method Can take 1H per day of Work , in this method we will share CPA Offers in Forums But Which Forums & Wich Offers that you can promote ?

Very Brief : we all search for Coupons & Freebies when we want to buy something, This is the Idea we will Target People that need Coupon o promote Offers that will convert on Email SUbmit & Freebies.

Let's Start !
* STEP 1 :
Find Some Good Forums about Coupons & Freebies / Surveys .
(Pickup 4 Forums)
(This is my list)

View attachment 2278
View attachment 2279

Before you pick up the 4 Forums that u'll work in look at the stats in the forums & The Alexa rank + Quantcas ..etc :
For exemple this is the stats from Quantcast & Alexa of WeUseCoupons Forum

View attachment 2280
View attachment 2281
View attachment 2282

As you can see from the stats that this forum is very very good to promoting our offers (US Offers will Work Good in this forum)!

* STEP 2 :

* STEP 3 :

Build a Reputation in those 4 Forums, Because if you don't have a good Reputation in those forums The Moderators of the Forum Will Banned you and delete Your Posts So Now all you have to do is to keep calm and try to reach 100 post in the first day (i'll tell you why later)

* STEP 4 :

Some Forums allowed you to add Signature in your Profile (& it can Display under your Posts) So if you reached 100 Post in this Forum you will be able to add URLS in your Signature
- Now all you Have to do is to pickup a Good Offer From your CPA Network (Offer that in the FREEBIES / COUPONS Category) and Create a cloaking URL or Use Tinyurl to short & Hide The Offer link !
- After you get the offer Create a Good Headline in your Signature and add a Hyperlink of the offer URL to the Headline
This is a Example of Link in Signature :
View attachment 2286
when you click on KJ Rocker Blog you will be redirect to KJ Blog :) So basicly you will do a Signature like this!

* STEP 5 :

Keep replying in the new posts (i said new because those new posts will get a lot of views and most people will see your signature and they will click on the headline then they will go to the CPA offer :D )

* STEP 6 :

After 15 Days When you get Good Reputation you can start Posting 3 Money Posts / Week (Posts that Contain The CPA Offer)
and then you will get a lot of targeted visitors because when someone click on your post he is really want to to discover your Freebie or Coupon .. so there is a Possibility of 90% That he will Opt-in the Form in CPA Offer and you will Get Paid :D

i Tried This Method Yesterday on a Offer in Maxbounty (i already have Good MemberShip in more than 5 Forums So that's why the Moderators Don't Hide/Delete my Post)

The offer is :
View attachment 2283
Landing Page of the Offer :
View attachment 2284
This is my Results :
View attachment 2285

i Hope you Guys Like it any more infos please PM me :)
Thank you for your Time :)
MLaghfiri

Hi There,

This is one of amazing idea to promote this CPA offer. I have few doubts to executing this plan. Can you give me some detail idea to build a good reputations in forum ( through new posts or answering to others queries) Is it possible you to add me through skype : Affiliate.lk -Thanks

Hi There,

This is one of amazing idea to promote this CPA offer. I have few doubts to executing this plan. Can you give me some detail idea to build a good reputations in forum ( through new posts or answering to others queries) Is it possible you to add me through skype : Affiliate.lk -Thanks

There's no secret to building a good forum rep. Be an active, respectful participant. Contribute posts of value as often as possible, either by answering queries or starting new, useful threads. Help other forum members that way and they will look favourably upon you.

To go one step further you got use co-reg offers and build your own landing page that collects the users details, for example name, email address etc. Then when they submit those details you can send them to co-reg links with there email address already populated etc. Send them an opt-in email to receive more related offers if they are interested. Then over time you would have built up your own email user base to market to over and over again.

Thanks! Although this method is quite basic and quite extensive compared to starting a business/funnel of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back